FitBit wristband

So today I purchased the Fitbit band and I am slightly confused as to how it's suppose to sync with this site. Does anyone else have one of these amazing devices? On the fitbit site itself everything tracks awesomely it's just getting it onto this site for me is causing a hiccup.

Replies

• Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Go the Apps tab (here on MFP), there is a link on there. Once you find that it's straightforward and will link & sync the accounts.
  • Select Apps at the top of your screen and select FitBit Tracker. Then click on Connect Accounts (directly under the how to buy button). That will allow you to connect your two accounts, so if you update the FitBit Tracker it should automatically update MFP.

Hope this helps.
  • bethlaf
    bethlaf Posts: 954 Member
    yeah thats exactly right, i think you will love your fitbit , combined with mfp its a great motivator
  • Jaminjo2
    Jaminjo2 Posts: 31 Member
    I love your name FatGuy2FitGuy & banner. AWESOME!
  • editorgrrl
    editorgrrl Posts: 7,060 Member
  • JraeL91
    JraeL91 Posts: 38
    Thanks everyone, all good now :)
  • LaurenDanielle014
    LaurenDanielle014 Posts: 88 Member
    Hey all! what are your thoughts on the fit bit? I am thinking about getting one, is it worth my while?
  • I have the flex and LOVE it.
  • JraeL91
    JraeL91 Posts: 38
    I enjoy it I think I broke the small band in my sleep so using the large one now and taking it off at night. I find the tech pretty awesome the upside being that the fitbit site is free.
  • SKME2013
    SKME2013 Posts: 704 Member
    I had the fitbit force but it has been recalled due to causing rashes. For the time being I bought the Fitbit One, which you clip to your pocket. The reason why I did not want the flex is that it does not show you anything until you sync it. It also has no time and as I do not wear watches I found the One better.

It is a great motivation tool and the One has excellent reviews.
    Stef.