Almost 40 pounds down,with 26 to go :) (pics)

Options

Replies

• jaded_rose
    jaded_rose Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    wow. way to go. how long did it take you to lose it?
  • michelearnold
    Options
    You go girl! I have lost 40lbs. too eating less calories and using MFP and walking 30 minutes everyday on the treadmill. Post your final pics when you have lost the last 26lbs.:smile:
  • megsta21
    megsta21 Posts: 506 Member
    Options
    *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE* *LIKE*

You look Fantastic!!!! Wooooo!!!! =)
  • SandraMay1982
    Options
    awesome work!
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    awesome gratz
  • Bonnie555
    Options
    Way to go!!! What a great inspiration for the rest of us - keep up the great work:happy: :happy: :happy:
  • staceyw37
    staceyw37 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    GORGEOUS pics! congrats on all your hard work!!
  • Burtonrah
    Options
    You look absolutely phenomenal!!! You're gonna look even more so after the last 26!!!!! Yeah for motivational pics!!!
  • DevonLigotti
    DevonLigotti Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    Thank you so much everyone, I was starting to get down on myself for still being overweight, but you all have helped me feel much better :)!!! <3 I'm off to do my "Just Dance" right now!!
  • page68
    page68 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    You look terrific.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Is Just Dance like DDR, we really liked DDR at first, but interest has kind of waned. What is this game about.
  • Dencrossgirl
    Dencrossgirl Posts: 501 Member
    Options
    Kind of rude of me to not to mention that you look gorgeous. Sorry about that.
  • DevonLigotti
    Options
    Is Just Dance like DDR, we really liked DDR at first, but interest has kind of waned. What is this game about.

Its sort of similar, but I think its a LOT more fun. Whereas DDR mainly involves your legs, Just Dance involves your whole body. It has songs most people will know, and its just really fun!

You basically trying to mimic the body of a person on screen dancing, and a lot of the songs will really make you sweat. For example, one song has a lot of jumping jacks and running in place, another has a lot of punches and pretending to jump rope lol

I tried standard workouts and they lost my interest, Just Dance has kept it, and there a new one coming out Oct 12th!! :D
  • HotMommy0609
    Options
    Quite a different change in clothing - whohoo! You look fabulous. :drinker:
  • DevonLigotti
    Options
    wow. way to go. how long did it take you to lose it?
    Ive been working off and on Since mid-April :)
  • Beebee78
    Options
    Congratulations! xxx
  • pink_and_shiny
    pink_and_shiny Posts: 1,036 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful, congratulations! Looks like you've got some pretty awesome ink there!
  • davep90
    Options
    very sexy lol
  • suzie1983
    Options
    you look great!!!
  • piersons
    piersons Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You look awesome! It's great encouragement for me - I have 70 pounds to lose. Go girl!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!