Looking for friends with 100+ pounds to lose

Options
Hi!
I' 26 and I'm looking for others that have 100+ pounds to lose. Need support and accountability :)
It helps to take the journey with others like yourself!

Replies

• nhiggins
    nhiggins Posts: 6
    Options
    Would love to be added. I need lots of help. I don't like to exercise. I need to eat better and get this weight off so I will be motivated to feel better and perhaps..choke.choke..begin to exercise. I would like to be able to view my friend's diaries so I can get ideas on different foods people are eating! Good luck to all!!
  • cherrymei
    cherrymei Posts: 23
    Options
    I am not really aiming to lose 100 pounds but I want to lose about 60-70 ^^v
    We can help each other! :-)
  • icandoit_resa
    Options
    I'm new here and have over 100+ to lose and would love support as well! Feel free to add me.
  • tazbear1989
    tazbear1989 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I will join you too. I think it helps to have friends in the same boat. I struggle with emotional eating and am hoping to get a handle on it.
  • MissKellsbells
    Options
    I may be able to help! I've recently lost 85 lbs. I joined here (just today) to get help to lose my last 20 lbs and find the right diet plan for me for the long run. Oh and... sigh... and exercise plan I can live with. :)-

I have learned many things over this weight loss.

Number one! No one knows how to diet better than a fat person right? Kinda funny how us fatties would sit around talking about what we should and shouldn't do or eat. Am I right? THROW ALL THAT OUT THE WINDOW!

Number 2! Don't be so hard on yourselves. Diets generally are a huge expectation to live up to. And If we hate it and stop, we immediately feel like a failure. It's vicious circle. Start small. Don't bother eating foods you don't like. Work with the foods you do like. Except for your most troubling triggers. Pasta for me. I only eat it when I cheat since I cant stop at a healthy serving.

Number 3! Eat. don't micromanage this yet. Eat your fruits and veg. Use the recommended Dietary Guidelines from the USDA. It's a great general start.
  • babyangelica2010
    babyangelica2010 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I have about 80 lbs to lose, I'd love to join :)
  • cchew686
    cchew686 Posts: 108
    Options
    I'm brand new today, but I definitely fit into this category and need some accountability and motivation myself. Feel free to add me.
  • sfsoccermom2
    sfsoccermom2 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Also brand new here and would love to be added to this journey. I also have over 100 pounds to lose and need the support as well.
  • Iknowsaur
    Iknowsaur Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    *Raises hand* .-.

Try 150-ish.
    Request sent :P
  • chad_phillips1123
    chad_phillips1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent. Anyone else want to add me feel free!
  • Tsakahawie
    Options
    i have about 120 pounds to lose ADD ME!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Pangea250
    Pangea250 Posts: 965 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me. I've got 37 lbs to go of my 104 lbs goal.
  • shirlee2012
    shirlee2012 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    ME! I have about 100 to lose and support is always BEST!! Add me! :)
  • amsfamily
    Options
    Yes, I have 98lbs left to lose. I have lost 57lbs so far....
  • tambam69
    tambam69 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    I've lost 48 so far still have about 90 to lose, anyone can feel free to add me.....
  • jwhackers84
    jwhackers84 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    I started out with 110 pounds I want to lose (maybe more, I will reassess when I get to my goal weight) 93.5 more pounds to go! Feel free to add me. I would love more friends who are on similar journeys!
  • Tabata_Mt
    Tabata_Mt Posts: 10
    Options
    Hi! I joined the site a few days ago and I have to lose a considerable amount of weight. Feel free to add me! =D
  • HeatherRM14
    HeatherRM14 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me if you'd like. I'm struggling right now though!