Brand new to IIFYM :)

Hey all :D I'm brand new to IIFYM. I've always wanted to lose about 7% body fat (I'm 5'0" 120 pounds and currently at 27%) and I've tried the whole "1200 calories run everyday" thing and it didn't work out--I was STARVING and lightheaded all day. My cousin is a personal trainer and he recommended that I eat 1560 cal. a day, 137 g protein, 69 g fat, and 97 g carbs. I am a vegetarian so it's been a little difficult staying under the carb limit that he suggested. I decided to calculate my macros on the IIFYM website, and they are much different from his suggestion (1486 cal 143 g carbs, 120 g protein, and 48 g fat). Because my main goal is to lose fat, I was wondering if anyone had any suggestions for which plan I should be following. I'm weight training about 2 times a week and circuit training (with weights) the other 2 or 3 times a week. I would love your suggestions! I've been following his plan for about 2 weeks and haven't seen a budge in weight at all, but I'm nervous to start a plan with so many carbs.

Thanks in advance :wink: :heart:
xoxo Nikki