People are Taken Notice

Options
Wow, friends are commenting about my weight loss. I was in my size 14, straight A skirt.

Replies

• 1QueenB
    1QueenB Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    That is such a great feeling, enjoy every minute of it, you deserve it!!:flowerforyou:
  • Monda
    Monda Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    That is so great. I am so happy for you! Can't wait til that happens to me. LOL
  • lilac67
    lilac67 Posts: 311
    Options
    You look fabulous, congratulations!
  • supervixen
    Options
    Way to go!!!! That is awesome!
    I am having people notice too......It is a weird feeling because they say that I look so skinny but I know that I still need to lose more weight. I have lost 35 pounds but need to lose another 35. I am trying to enjoy the journey and am glad I am not 35 pounds heavier.
    Keep up the good work, Yellow!
  • LynnBirchfield
    LynnBirchfield Posts: 580 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. I can hardly wait until people start noticing me -- but, I'm at the beginning of my journey. Congratulations on your weight loss. Keep up the good work.
  • Scorpiomom222
    Scorpiomom222 Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    It's a great feeling when someone notices your weight loss and has something POSITIVE to say. Good job, and keep up the good work!!!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options
    I've been doing this for 10 months, and it's only in the last couple days I've been told by a few different people "you're getting so skinny! You've lost, what, over 30 pounds?!" Actually, no, only 15 (+/- depending :laugh: ) and my Baby Sister said "your face isn't splotchy anymore, your skin looks healthier"

It is a great feeling: I've been bigger, I've been smaller, and for the first time in my life I am comfortable with "ME". If I lose more that's a bonus, but I'm more comfortable in my own skin since I've been on this site that I've been in my life :laugh: :happy:

Although, it is pretty nice when someone notices and I realize that the hard work and commitment I have to this is paying off in more than just my own self-confidence :happy:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!