Focus T25

Will I notice any change in my body doing Focus T25 per day during 10 weeks? I really wanna lose weight, 30 lbs or a lot of inches, is T25 enough or I have to do more exercises? If I do T25 and 30DS I'll see changes quickly?

Replies

• sbarella
    sbarella Posts: 713 Member
    T25 is a very good and intense workout, but you need to eat at a proper deficit to see results.
    30 lbs in 10 weeks is probably an unrealistic goal anyway, unless you're very overweight.
  • kgeyser
    kgeyser Posts: 22,505 Member
    NO

You're not going to lose 30 lbs in 10 weeks. 2 lbs per week is on the upper end of the healthy weight loss range, and that's for people with more than 75+lbs to lose. If you only have 30 lbs to lose, 1/2 - 1 lb per week is a more realistic goal.

Having done T25, yes, you will see some changes in terms of cardiovascular health, endurance, athleticism, and body strength. The only way you will see weight loss and inches disappearing is from having a calorie deficit, which means you have to have your diet in check. T25 is a fun workout and will give you a decent calorie burn (a portion of which you should eat back), but it is not magic. The before/after advertisement shots are not a realistic representation. That's not to say you shouldn't do the program. If you maintain a calorie deficit and do the program as your exercise, you will lose weight and inches, but don't expect it to give you your dream body from 30 min a day in 2.5 months. Adding 30DS at the same time as T25 would probably just burn you out and lead to injury. More isn't always better.

Read this link and the links within it if you are serious about losing weight in a healthy way and keeping it off, it has tons of helpful information: http://www.myfitnesspal.com/topics/show/1080242-a-guide-to-get-you-started-on-your-path-to-sexypants
This discussion has been closed.