Does anyone workout on a mini trampoline

Options
John31TL
John31TL Posts: 140 Member
Hi, does anyone workout on a mini trampoline, im starting again the week after next, so if anyone does and would like to add me, feel free. When i did it before combined with walking, i lost 15 pounds in a couple of months or so. And its great fun lol

Replies

• MamaB1056
    MamaB1056 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I just bought one today! I was surprised to see what a great workout it could be.
  • John31TL
    Options
    cool, glad you enjoyed it, they are fun
  • 1pandabear
    1pandabear Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    MamaB could I ask what kind you bought? Thanks :flowerforyou:
  • Kaibrosky
    Kaibrosky Posts: 24
    Options
    sounds like it would be fun, maybe I should invest in one of those.
  • John31TL
    Options
    you should, they aren't to expensive either
  • ehuffman113
    Options
    How much head room do you need for a trampoline workout? Would 9' ceilings be high enough?
  • LauriG59
    LauriG59 Posts: 6
    Options
    I bought one at Wal-Mart a couple weeks ago...it was under $40. Gold's Gym Cardio Trampoline. Even has an attached device to record your time, calories burned, etc and it turns on as soon as you step on...and turns off by itself when inactive.
  • nurssassy
    nurssassy Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I was trying to think of something I could do when watching Walking Dead instead of just sitting on my booty. Maybe I'll pick one up tomorrow and give it a go. What do you do on it, other than jumping? Are there trampoline exercises?
  • John31TL
    Options
    Lots you can do, a normal size room is fine, you can buy DVDs but also lots of free workouts on Youtube
  • suncluster
    suncluster Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    I have one. I don't use it very often though because my bladder has to be EMPTY before I get on or it will be very soon. :embarassed:
  • John31TL
    Options
    oh, ive not had that, ill keep that in mind though
  • Calliope610
    Calliope610 Posts: 3,775 Member
    Options
    Oh God, not this thread again. :huh:
  • nurssassy
    Options
    I have one. I don't use it very often though because my bladder has to be EMPTY before I get on or it will be very soon. :embarassed:

:laugh: You almost made me empty my baldder
  • MostlyWater
    MostlyWater Posts: 4,294 Member
    Options
    I haven't in a long time, but there were dvds of different workouts to do on it. I've even taken rebounding classes - you can probably You tube workouts to do.
  • jstout365
    jstout365 Posts: 1,686 Member
    Options
    You mean like this??....

post-38654-trampoline-exercise-class-ridi-UYFr.gif

Um. No, no I don't.
  • nurssassy
    Options
    Lots you can do, a normal size room is fine, you can buy DVDs but also lots of free workouts on Youtube

Have to make a trip to replace my weighted bars so might as well pick up a trampoline while I'm there. Thanks for the info
  • John31TL
    Options
    haha Jstout, great vid lol