Mini trampoline workout

Options
Hi, does anyone workout on a mini trampoline, im starting again the week after next, so if anyone does and would like to add me, feel free. When i did it before combined with walking, i lost 15 pounds in a couple of months or so and its great fun lol

Replies

• pambridges3
    pambridges3 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Yes I do my workouts on mini trampoline. Its much easier for me, low impact. I bounce some, but mostly aerobic style exercise.
  • John31TL
    John31TL Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Defo low impact, i luv the trampoline, a fun workout, we are the same age, be interested to see how you get on.
  • Eileengia
    Eileengia Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm just getting started with the mini trampoline but I really like it. It's fun..I get bored just running and enjoy this more. Can anyone recommend a good workout, either on line and give me a bit of instruction on how you log your workout? I can't seem to find it in the Fitness Pal database. Thanks fellow bouncers!
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    I have a mini trampoline and would love to use it but couldn't find any good workouts for it. My trampoline came with a workout dvd but my sister lost it before she gave me the trampoline..so basically my kids play with it.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I've heard some amazing things about these mini trampolines.

Some might even call the results "magical".
  • caveninit
    caveninit Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    This workout looks really good too..gonna try it this week..
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YgeSuV3JczY
  • John31TL
    Options
    They are awesome, i have a few DVDs but to be honest i just made my own routine up. NASA totally endorse them lol
  • sewerchick93
    sewerchick93 Posts: 1,440 Member
    Options
    Just started mini tramping a week ago...luv it!!!!

youtube has some great routines
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    Tagging for my feed
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    I have a mini trampoline and would love to use it but couldn't find any good workouts for it. My trampoline came with a workout dvd but my sister lost it before she gave me the trampoline..so basically my kids play with it.

Can't you just improvise? Sometimes just bounce in it while you watch tv. Sometimes do a certain number of knee touches, high kicks and bum kicks, add arms and have fun. I used to play around on the mini trampoline in the eighties. I prefer a real trampoline though, because you can do flips and bum drops and stuff on it.
  • MadBabysMama
    MadBabysMama Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I love my mini tramp, just started using a short while ago. I bounce while watching TV sometimes, doing kicks, knees, jacks, hamstring curls, and bounces. I also sometimes do the Leslie Sansone walking videos on it. I have an Urban Rebounding DVD as well but I feel more self-conscious watching other people bouncing, for some reason, I prefer the walking videos or going on my own. Enjoy!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Will a big trampoline do the same as a mini? I have both but the mini is in such bad shape Im sure it'll break if I jump on it LOL But, I do have a big trampoline, I could totally go out there for an hour a day, I haven't thought of it!
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,899 Member
    Options
    Totally into mini tramps. The threads at least
  • beaches61
    beaches61 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    I had not thought of this as an alternative low-impact form of aerobic exercise, but it sounds fun!
  • disneygallagirl
    disneygallagirl Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    Totally into mini tramps. The threads at least

+1 :laugh:
  • RaspberryKeytoneBoondoggle
    Options
    Will a big trampoline do the same as a mini? I have both but the mini is in such bad shape Im sure it'll break if I jump on it LOL But, I do have a big trampoline, I could totally go out there for an hour a day, I haven't thought of it!

Do it!!!! I have no evidence to support my belief , but I think you'll get a much higher burn from a real trampoline, not to mention greater range of motion, more fun and muscle activation.
  • kimmiangel
    Options
    So far I just use it to do jumping jacks on. But I would like to incorporate some workouts too.
  • devil_in_a_blue_dress
    devil_in_a_blue_dress Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    In, for magical mini tramps!
  • John31TL
    Options
    I recently hurt my back (not on mini trampoline lol) but back on it next week, feel free to add me, ill show you it works lol. Last time with a combination of walking, i lost 15 pounds in 8 weeks or so, (i also eat well and socialize a lot so that was a great result lol)