1 year and Goal

Options
2»

Replies

• seltzermint555
    seltzermint555 Posts: 10,741 Member
    Options
    That's wonderful!! You look amazing and so happy.

I'm coming up on one year too (Mar 25) and will be at 70 lb lost (262 to 192) at least...it is an amazing feeling to lose a considerable amount over 12 months, congrats to you!!
  • livedb
    livedb Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Great job!!

I am 2 months from my first year. I have that last 10 pounds to go. So frustrating as the loss slows down. Nice to see it may be possible from your stats.

Way to Get-r-Done!!
  • amy8400
    amy8400 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Nice job and I love how you shared your photos along the way. How inspiring. I bet the morning you stepped on the scale and it read 169 you were almost giddy. I know I was because I hadn't seen anything in the 160s since my son was born 21 years ago. Congratulations on the new you :smile:
  • SusanL222
    SusanL222 Posts: 585 Member
    Options
    Kudos to you!! :flowerforyou: Your pics are beautiful and you just look so amazing, strong and confident in your current pic! So very well done!! :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! Special thanks to my MFP Friends who have been there supporting me the whole time.
  • littlegem65
    littlegem65 Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    You look wonderful! There is such a difference in each pic! Thanks for sharing your awesome progress!!!! :)
  • skinnyminnymemoo
    skinnyminnymemoo Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Looking brill.
  • buzybev
    buzybev Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    wow! wonderful job!
  • gidgette1972
    gidgette1972 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    awesome, way to go!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!