couch to 5k running buddy

Options
So I decided I'm going to do the couch to 5k plan seen as I don't want to spend alot of money on the gym! I plan on starting this week and will incorporate some strength training into it as well which I'l do at home. Does anyone want to join me and we can motivate each other and compare how well we have done!? :D

Replies

• stephmolloy88
    stephmolloy88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    OOH YES! I want to try this too. I'm in!
    I'll add you. :)
  • Gemzzz12
    Gemzzz12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Awesome! :D
  • stephmolloy88
    stephmolloy88 Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I'm gonna start tomorrow! Could go very poorly! Haha.
  • mamahannick
    mamahannick Posts: 322 Member
    Options
    I am on Week 4 of C25k and loving it :) On the off days I do Jillian Michaels DVDs, with one rest day per week. I was a runner before getting pregnant and never really got back into it until now (my daughter is 13 months old!). Good luck!
  • anpatrick99
    Options
    I started yesterday 3/10 and love it so far!! I am doing 4 days a week instead of 3 and I am also doing Jillian Michaels No More Trouble Zones dvd as my strength training at least 3 days a week as well :) Feel free to add me!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Didn't do C25K, but in just to encourage you and others who join you!

I started running almost 3 years ago and I could barely make it a mile. I've learned a lot, but the one thing that startled me the most???

I LOVE running! I hope you love it, too!!!

Good luck!
  • spooner1979
    spooner1979 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Just downloaded the app last week and finally got the treadmill to our new house! I would love to join the group, but I'll be a little bit behind you guys.
  • Gemzzz12
    Gemzzz12 Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    I put it off a bit but I finally did my first session of C25K! :D I'm really excited to do more!
  • MamaGab92
    MamaGab92 Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    I am starting this week! I am excited!
  • floydypants
    floydypants Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    I need to do this, just signed up to do the pretty muddy race for life and can't run to save my life!
  • scottyg70
    scottyg70 Posts: 388 Member
    Options
    I did the C25K program a year ago but I run regularly, so if you want to add me, send me a FR!