Milestone loss

Options
I started my journey a little over 2 yrs ago. I lost 70 lbs in about a year and a half and got stuck. It took a long time but I realized I wasn't ready to quit just yet and I found MFP. With the help of MFP and the amazing friends I've made here the weight started dropping again. It took some trial and error but I have finally hit the - 75 lb milestone. 76 to be exact. I know a lot of people new to this journey look at the success stories for motivation. If I can inspire at least one person then my weight loss means that much more to me. Thanks for letting me share my story.

Before_zps67382afa.jpg

1964787_10202102311412400_1989831337_nCollage_zps56ab36e0.jpg

Ok finally got the pictures figured out. Second one isn't the whole picture but I guess it's good enough.

Replies

• Mygsds
    Mygsds Posts: 1,564 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Just to know yes it can be done. You have to be so proud of yourself.
  • kiwidrop
    kiwidrop Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    Great success story!
  • urban_ninja
    urban_ninja Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    You truly are an inspiration!
  • ParkerH47
    ParkerH47 Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    amazing!
  • 73Laine
    73Laine Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    You have done a wonderful job! :happy:
  • dlbredesen
    dlbredesen Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Way to go!!
  • wannakimmy
    wannakimmy Posts: 488 Member
    Options
    Looking great, keep it up!
  • Kookyk9s
    Kookyk9s Posts: 259 Member
    Options
    FABULOUS !! and I love the new hair!
  • Regan45
    Regan45 Posts: 191 Member
    Options
    You look terrific!
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    size really matters... from food to weight - reflects on your photo. Thanks for sharing your story. I always make it a routine to read success stories to motivate myself more each day.
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    You've done an amazing job. Congrats!!
  • Livin4me1969
    Livin4me1969 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    Great work!! You look fabulous!!!!:drinker:
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    Thank you all for your kind words. I still have a ways to go but I WILL get there.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!