Hello! Third attempt, now garnering support!

Options
Hi all!
My name is Steph, I live in the western suburbs of Melbourne and i'm currently gearing up for my third attempt at this, all successful to varying degrees and then something throwsme, be it job loss or another similar ddistraction and its all over again.

I'm determined this time I have to lose weight for me and those around me.

Would be lovely to have and give some support!
Any and all would be so appreciated!

Feel free to add me or pop me a message.

Good luck everyone!
This is a fabulous site. Works every time, if only life didnt keep getting in the way! :)

Replies

• PrimalOne58
    PrimalOne58 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I Steph, this is Shelley, I too am trying again. This time I am going to reach out and try all the benefits this site offers.I have been eating pretty well primal for almost four years but I haven't kept up my exercise. This time I am going to also try the keto diet.
    I am out here cheering for you! Let me know how you are doing.
  • cherrymei
    cherrymei Posts: 23
    Options
    This is my third time trying too! Let's believe in ourselves! We'll survive this! :-)
  • AFWXDUDE
    AFWXDUDE Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Its ok to sway, but just dont let anything make you give up. Ill send ya an invite as well. I started 6 weeks ago and am currently down 12 lbs with 30 or so to go. Keep it up.
  • kosuski
    kosuski Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hello--I'm Katie. I'm working to get back on track again as well. I started out great last year and then got off track, I didn't gain any weight but I didn't lose any either. Time to get back on track and work towards losing weight again.