Before and After

I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to see before and after pictures of MFP users. what do you all think? not even sure if this is possible to do, but I always wonder what my new friends look like!

Replies

• kimford28
    kimford28 Posts: 320
    I was thinking that it would be nice to be able to see before and after pictures of MFP users. what do you all think? not even sure if this is possible to do, but I always wonder what my new friends look like!
  • Healthier_Me
    Healthier_Me Posts: 5,600 Member
    I think it's a great idea Kim.

Well, just upload pictures @ photobucket.com and post the links here I guess.
  • pamelawh
    pamelawh Posts: 162 Member
    i think that is a great idea. that would motivate me.
  • ahertel0214
    ahertel0214 Posts: 244 Member
    Oh goodness - great idea but I took my "before" pictures a couple of months ago in only my bra & panties, I'll be re-taking them (with more clothing) before I post something!

My best friend Rani & I are in this fight together - she's on MFP too & we joined the same gym. (See you tonight in Step class Rani!) So, we are taking pictures of each other on the 1st of every month to track our progress. Front, side, & back.

It has already helped inspire me... after the 1st month of working out I was a bit discouraged because the number on the scale hadn't changed much. But when we took the pictures & compared them to just 1 month before you could totally see the change! I can't wait to take pictures again on 11/1/07!

Great idea - you guys should totally go for it!
  • denmother46
    denmother46 Posts: 272 Member
    kimford,
    I was thinking the same thing - great idea!!!

You could show your "before" picture here in a post and then switch it too " after" photo and post another message right after........?