Newbie! Hi everyone :)

Hello everyone, New girl here.

Currently weighing in at 11 Stone 5'5 BMI Is slightly overweight.size 12 top - 14 bottom :(:(
Wanting to lose 2 stone and be at a healthy 9Stone (Maybe a little more after summer)
Been massively depressed and binge eat like crazy at work.
Ok , I'm trying out FITNESS BLENDER 8 Week Fat Loss routine as well as going to try a months worth of Diet chef.
I call it the 'Lazy Bugger diet' I run 3 jobs from home and I must have burnt an omelette at least 6 times last week. (Il invest in a cookbook soon ;) )
So Diet chef seems perfect for me. Has anyone on here Actually tried out any of these home delivery services?
Anyone currently using Fitness Blender at all?

Love to hear from you all and what routine your using.
Good luck everyone! :) xxx

Replies

• tom8153
    tom8153 Posts: 3
    Haha you made me smile least you know how to try and cook a omelette, lol

I am trying to loose around 2 stone more i am quite broad but i really struggling to be motivated to use the gym for running etc,

I go three times a week since jan 1st and has loose a stone i have now plattoed but i only really do weights, x
  • TayNLansNGraysDad
    TayNLansNGraysDad Posts: 138 Member
    Welcome to MFP! Best wishes to you!
  • Hiker_Rob
    Hiker_Rob Posts: 5,547 Member
    Welcome to MFP, and all the best in reaching your goals! I have a couple friends on here who use fitness blender and they love it, it seems tow work for them. Just my opinionated opinion here; Ordering diet food is ok for a very short time, but unless you plan to order for the rest of your life, it would be good to learn to cook good healthy meals as well. Eat sensibly and exercise regularly and you will find you will reach your goal in no time at all. I tend to workout 5 to 6 days a week and eat normal food (not diet food), my rule for food is: Moderation, not deprivation, every thing is good in moderation.

Good luck!
  • BoiNeezy
    BoiNeezy Posts: 227 Member
    Add me u like
  • Eric_DeCastro
    Eric_DeCastro Posts: 767 Member
    welcome. =)
  • Haha to be totally honest.
    I get told I'm a pretty good cook and my omelettes are superb it' just due to the sort of work I do.
    I run a phoneline agency and also work myself.
    So it's either answer the phone and let the food burn and start again after or lose out on £3 a minute. Hahah!

I do completely agree what you are all saying about the 'Diet Chef' Hey if it works the first month I could probably live on it regardless. Saying that because it's calorie counting for dummies It should get me knowing about portion control.
    All i want to do is strip my body of the fat and then probably lean up with lots of protein.

I get no support from my partner and normally spend loads on groceries so the idea of £40 Per week for food and an extra £10 for Fruit and veg from the market actually sounds ideal.

As for fitness Blender, I Tried it got through 7 days must of lost around 3Ibs - 4lbs (Probably water weight) but legs day is actually a killer, So i was walking around with funny legs for a few days. Haha then gave up because Id started smoking again on a night out, Me being severely asthmatic , smoking and cardio do not go.

So I'm starting again not had a cig for about a week thats the hardest part I think it's when you come to a brick wall.
    You stop smoking so you want to eat crap. you can't eat crap because your dieting and training.
    The other problem I have is boredom, sat waiting for phonecalls so I binge eat watch movies or play on the playstation which always involves me to go to the shop buy a load of red bull cakes , crisps and junkfood. Any advice for sticking to it?

It's £10 per program and £8 for the Nutrition guide. I think to download on the Fitness blender site so if anyone would like a free copy let me know and il email you it. we're all here to help and push each other after all! So it's the least I can do to help.

Good luck everyone! xx