A scolding from my doctor

Options
He said I was obese and close to being a diabetic. My BP was good 120/70, however blood tests showed that I have been very careless with my diet. I am addicted to sweet things and cannot do without french fries.

I have joined 'Myfitnesspal' to sort out my fatness. So far so good. 10 lbs in 10 days.

Replies

• Beebee78
    Options
    Well done on the weightloss so far!!

I've just said this particular phrase to someone else on here but my trainer says there is no such word as CAN'T - it's actually wont :wink: .

You've come to the right place for support on your journey and in no time you will be learning how to banish the bad habits for good xxx
  • WallyMan
    Options
    Good job. This is the right place to be. I've been on a Slimfast diet for about a month and a half and lost 31 pounds. I was at 260 and now I weigh 229. At first I was worried about the rapid weight loss but I feel great, my blood pressure is perfect (without the pills I used to take) and my heart rate has come down a lot. I added a bunch of walking to my daily routine since back problems keep me from doing many exercises. I'm shooting for 200 and I'm sure I'll make it in another month or two.