2»

Replies

• pmkelly409
    pmkelly409 Posts: 1,653 Member
    Options
    Fav. breakfast?

Cereal, skim milk, coffee

Fav. lunch?

Greens salad with cranberries and feta (don't like dressings), Boca burgers (2), and fruit

Fav. dinner?

ww pasta with tomato sauce & mozzarella, green beans with olive oil, lemon pepper, and sesame seeds

also grilled veggies with polenta

Fav. dessert?

chocolate with a side of chocolate, chocolate syrup, and chocolate sprinkles - oh, you wanted ideas?
    Lindt makes an 85% chocolate square. Probably won't eat too many of those.
    yogurt with dried fruit or musli

i second this emotion! Every part of it is 100% my favorite as well! Nice to know I have an eating twin out there!!

:love:
  • nmsp2180s
    nmsp2180s Posts: 12
    Options
    Breakfast:
    1/2 c. dried oats, cooked in water and topped with 1/2 c. fresh rasberries/blueberries

Lunch:
    Broiled ground turkey patty seasoned with garlic and onion powder and dried parsley
    Boiled spinach
    Baked squash casserole (without butter/milk or crackers)

Dinner:
    Lean beef stir-fry with tofu and oriental veggies (stir-fry in 1 tbs EVOO)
    Put over 1/2 c. enriched brown rice

I'm generally not a dessert eater, but if I have a real need for something sweet, I have two Pearson's peppermint patties. They're smaller than the York patties, and 2 contains only a few calories compared to most desserts. Otherwise, I'll nibble a small piece of fruit for dessert.
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options

The other night I made pasta (ronzoni smart) with sauteed shrimp in chicken stock, garlic, olive oil, parsley and lemon juice. Really good. (I had that for lunch today too!)

okay that sounds amazing and I know I'd sprinkle on some romano cheese but it would still be not too fattening! thanks!!!

yum you guys are sooo great thanks so much for all the ideas!!!!! keep em coming I'm loving this!
    Ali :drinker:

yeah, forgot to add that I added parmigiano reggiano!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    Breakfast:
    Eggo Nutrigrain waffles with sugar free Mrs Butterworth Syrup with fruit (banana or berries)
    OR
    Fiber One Honey Clusters w/Skim Milk and banana
    OR
    Egg white omlette with tomato, green pepper and onions
    OR
    Fiber One Bar + Banana for a quick breakfast right after an early workout

Lunch:
    Lite Tuna Salad Sandwich on Light Beefsteak Rye Bread
    OR
    Trader Joes Roasted Veggie Enchiladas
    OR
    Amy's Mexican Tamale Pie
    OR
    Tomato Soup with oyster crackers

Dinner:
    Shrimp Stir-Fry with Brown Rice
    OR
    Tortilla and Green Chili Casserole (In recipe area) YUMMY!
    OR
    Sloppy Joes made with ground turkey
    OR
    Chicken Tacos

Dessert:
    Edy's Light Slow-Churned Ice Cream or Breyers Free Double Churned Ice Cream
    OR
    Mi-Del Natural Graham Crackers with Diet Cocoa
    OR
    Peanut Butter Rice Krispie Treat (They are 100 calories)

I am going to start cooking more and more and now that is is nice, I will probably start eating more salads. I LOVE a salad with romaine, cranberries, sliced pear, a sprinkling of chopped walnut and a tiny bit of gorgonzola with a ff balsamic dressing. YUMM!!!

One of my fav side dishes lately is the Manns Broccoli cole slaw with the Newmans Own Lighten up Low-Fat Sesame Ginger dressing. I use about 2 cups of slaw with 3 tbsp dressing (you may use less but I like it nice and moist)...and it is a little over 100 calories and super filling and yummy! I mix it and let it sit a few minutes to allow the dressing to soak into the slaw.
  • ali106
    ali106 Posts: 3,754 Member
    Options
    MAN I knew I forgot something today!!!! the slaw!!!!!!!! lol....oh well I forgot the wraps too so I needed to go back...:grumble: (next time bring the list Ali!!!)

hugs and thanks so much i have some great ideas....please keep em coming! lol
    Ali
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Options
    Fav. breakfast? Fiber one English muffin with Laughing cow Cheese and coffee

Fav. lunch? Flax pita filled with whatever!

Fav. dinner? Grilled chicken on a bed of salad (mixed greens with edible flowers).....

Fav. dessert? Kashi waffle with 1 c of mixed berries and 2 tblspn of FF cool whip...

Zen :wink:
  • jenbar
    jenbar Posts: 1,038 Member
    Options
    I am going to start cooking more and more and now that is is nice, I will probably start eating more salads. I LOVE a salad with romaine, cranberries, sliced pear, a sprinkling of chopped walnut and a tiny bit of gorgonzola with a ff balsamic dressing. YUMM!!!

oooohhh, I forgot about that one! yummmmm