80 lbs lost

Options
Today I officially passed the 80lb lost mark! I think (hope) I've finally broken through a plateau after spending the past month stuck at 192-195 lbs. This may have been due to my adding stregth training into my gym routine instead of all cardio, all of the time. I still seemed to be losing inches, just not weight, for awhile there.

Since November 2009 I've dropped from 270ish (possibly as high as 275 since I was actively avoiding scales and mirrors as much as possible for quite some time) to 189 as of this morning's weigh-in. I really can't believe the difference in the way I feel due to the healthier eating habits and all of the exercise I'm getting now. I'm going to the gym for strength training and cardio 5 days a week now. I feel and look better than I have in 15 years.

For all of this I have the MFP site and it's supportive community, the C25K program, and last but definitely not least my loving and supportive wife to thank for keeping me motivated.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!