500 Plus Day Loggers

Options
Looking for positive, inspiring MFP peeps that have been logging 500 days plus and are either at or near maintenance to add as friends.

Replies

• Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    Hello Denise. Up to 948 consecutive days. Feel free to add me.
  • shinkalork
    shinkalork Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    Over 550 days for me :)
  • dmoses
    dmoses Posts: 786 Member
    Options
    1225 for me, been on maintenance for about 2 years now. I don't see me ever NOT using this site! Good luck!
  • natty1408
    natty1408 Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I am coming up to 515 consecutive days. Been in maintenance for about a year.

Please feel free to add me.

Natalie : D
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,565 Member
    Options
    1025 today.
  • weightliftingdiva
    weightliftingdiva Posts: 522 Member
    Options
    So I haven't been logging anywhere near this amount of time but you all are super inspirational! Persistence pays off!
  • CumberlandGrammy
    CumberlandGrammy Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    I agree! You guys are truly an inspiration! I am only on Day 50 and LOVE this site! I see MFP as a lifelong pal! Hats off to you 500 Plus Day Loggers!
  • helen195
    helen195 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Wow! you guys are so dedicated!
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    That's me! Logged just over 800 days. Was in maintenance but took a couple steps backwards. Now back in the losing mode because I gained 10-15 lbs back after hitting goal. Send me a FR! :happy:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    Over 600, but I was robbed because I was in Africa for 3 weeks, logged on my phone every day, but couldn't get on the internet. It's really over 700. :)
  • lmr0528
    lmr0528 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    I used to be at close to 1000 days. But then I got too crazy obsessed over numbers and decided this wasn't good for me, deleted my profile. Took some time away from logging, but then a few months ago came back better than ever and made a new profile.
  • kborton1122
    kborton1122 Posts: 914 Member
    Options
    "Over 600, but I was robbed because I was in Africa for 3 weeks, logged on my phone every day, but couldn't get on the internet. It's really over 700. :) "

If that ever happens, reach out to MFP, they can fix your consecutive days and change them back. I had that happen a couple of weeks ago. I logged in several times and even commented on my friends posts, but when I logged in the next day, my counter was set to 1 for some reason. MFP put it back to where it was for me.
  • chelstakencharge
    chelstakencharge Posts: 1,021 Member
    Options
    559 and counting!!!
  • Sovi_
    Sovi_ Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    What keeps me coming is the reinforcement I get when I log on every time I log in a certain number of days. I am a sucker for positive reinforcement. Also, the weight loss helps too.
  • ChitownFoodie
    ChitownFoodie Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    I was well over the 1,000 day mark before I purposely took a day off.
  • KellyBurton1
    KellyBurton1 Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Been log in for 1461 days today, seen a lot of people come and go and I could always need a new friends.
  • montana_girl
    montana_girl Posts: 1,403 Member
    Options
    Well, I would be at 900+ days but I have a few days here and there that I did not log for whatever reason (sick, on vacation, no internet service). But looking at my food diary, you can tell I log my food for nearly every day, even if I have to log it the following day.

I have been on maintenance since October of 2010, however, at the moment I'm trying to lose some stress weight that crept on over the last year.
  • Serah87
    Serah87 Posts: 5,481 Member
    Options
    771 days here....and a few pounds away from maintenance. :drinker:
  • nxd10
    nxd10 Posts: 4,570 Member
    Options
    "Over 600, but I was robbed because I was in Africa for 3 weeks, logged on my phone every day, but couldn't get on the internet. It's really over 700. :) "

If that ever happens, reach out to MFP, they can fix your consecutive days and change them back. I had that happen a couple of weeks ago. I logged in several times and even commented on my friends posts, but when I logged in the next day, my counter was set to 1 for some reason. MFP put it back to where it was for me.

Nice to know! I'm going to make another trip overseas and it really does bug me that I log everything on my phone but it doesn't 'count' because I'm on a plane and don't make it to the website.

I know it's petty and silly, but I do like that long, unbroken run of days.
  • missyjane824
    missyjane824 Posts: 1,199 Member
    Options
    I'm about 75 days from 500. Probably around 10 pounds from maintenance. Feel free to add me.