Breakfast Ideas??

Options
Does anyone know of any good breakfast ideas that are low in calories?

Replies

• trisH_7183
    trisH_7183 Posts: 1,486 Member
    Options
    How low? Yogurt,eggs,cereal,almond milk,smoothie,fruit,frittata ,oatmeal,some left overs.
  • butlersoft
    butlersoft Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    I have a couple of poached eggs .... ~160 calories...
  • mediamogulsteve
    mediamogulsteve Posts: 115 Member
    Options
    I've found that the La Favorita breakfast burritos are quite tasty and low in calories - for me. The vegetarian is 170 calories. The bacon is 210.

I know they're headquartered in Colorado. I'm not sure how big their operation is or how far their products are distributed.
  • molissep
    molissep Posts: 452 Member
    Options
    I make egg white omelets with veggies and cheese in the microwave and put it on a wrap, quick, easy, tasty and low in cals :)
  • amylynnadelman
    Options
    I have been having this breakfast everyday for awhile because it is amazing! I calculated it to be around 220 calories.

Saute a few slices of jalapeno (1/2 jalapeno) - Once softened add 1/4 cup of egg whites until cooked through (flip half way)
    Toast half of Brown Rice Tortilla ( I use trader joes) - Once toasted cover with 1/3-1/2 of a ripe avocado.
    Top with egg whites and dose with hot sauce! ( I use el yucateco) YUMMMMMMM
  • melaniebutler2012
    melaniebutler2012 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I like Dannon's LIght & Fit Greek yogurt; only 80 calories, no fat, 12 grams of protein, and they have great flavors.
  • tamelakaye79
    tamelakaye79 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    I really like the over night oats in a jar from skinnytatse.com I use fresh strawberries or blueberries and it is yum! Quick for me to take to work with zero effort. I am surprised I like it because I HATE oatmeal! Also, I use a little (1 t) brown sugar as opposed to the sweetener.
  • georgieadams98
    Options
    why dont you have make up a fruit salad on the night time and put it in the fridge and have them in the morning or some carrots,apples,pear mix? poridge ....
  • TeaBea
    TeaBea Posts: 14,517 Member
    Options
    I like Dannon's LIght & Fit Greek yogurt; only 80 calories, no fat, 12 grams of protein, and they have great flavors.

Add some Fiber One cereal and slivered almonds (for fiber and fat) ..........very filling. Chobani greek is only 120 calories.....yummy.