Women who like Firefly, bourbon, and pizza...

Options

Replies

• DSTMT
    DSTMT Posts: 417 Member
    Options
    FIREFLY :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

That is all. :drinker:

Agreed...if we can switch the bourbon for beer I'm in
  • shutterbug282
    shutterbug282 Posts: 588 Member
    Options
    Yes! :D
  • wheird
    wheird Posts: 7,963 Member
    Options
    I will also settle for a good burger.
  • beernpizza2
    beernpizza2 Posts: 553 Member
    Options
    I'm 1 out of 3. Obviously I prefer beer with my pizza.
  • wheird
    Options
    I'm 1 out of 3. Obviously I prefer beer with my pizza.
    That is still 2/3. But my interest is in nerdiness as well.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options
    Um, I think you just described me exactly.

Except I prefer Highland Malts to bourbon, and am kinda more into Stargate right now.

You are a foodie too?!

Uh -yeah! I'm a food photographer, and total foodie. I have "volunteer food-critic" on my resume just to see if people notice.

Just need to figure out a way to get paid for it. Then - I'll be living the sweet life.
  • wheird
    Options

Except I prefer Highland Malts to bourbon, and am kinda more into Stargate right now.

You are a foodie too?!

Uh -yeah! I'm a food photographer, and total foodie. I have "volunteer food-critic" on my resume just to see if people notice.

Just need to figure out a way to get paid for it. Then - I'll be living the sweet life.

Drive more traffic to your blog and get advertisers. Maybe try to get your name out on the local scene. Lots of amazing restaurants in LA.
  • giggitygoo
    giggitygoo Posts: 1,978 Member
    Options

You are a foodie too?!

Drive more traffic to your blog and get advertisers. Maybe try to get your name out on the local scene. Lots of amazing restaurants in LA.

Yeah that's the plan =) Right now I'll just settle for getting to eat the props.
  • wheird
    Options

You are a foodie too?!

Yeah that's the plan =) Right now I'll just settle for getting to eat the props.

Nomnomnom!!!!
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    I like two of those things! but, apparently im already cut out of the fun.

Thanks a lot!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    ani-chuck_norris-thumbs_up.gif
  • wheird
    Options
    I like two of those things! but, apparently im already cut out of the fun.

Thanks a lot!!!:sad: :sad: :sad:

You are dead to me
  • PhoenixStrikes
    PhoenixStrikes Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Damn, living up to that screen name.
  • DouMc
    DouMc Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    Oldie but a goodie Southern woman down here who cooks with and drinks Bourbon occasionally. Bourbon and Coke is my favorite drink. :drinker: Have you ever had Bourbon Pecan Cake? Yum. I also love Supreme pizzas and Firefly, especially Nathan Fillion and Adam Baldwin. I discovered the show too late, though, and only saw some of the last few episodes before it ended. :cry: Loved it when Adam Baldwin was on an episode of Castle. :heart:

What's your Bourbon drink and pizza of choice?

Edited for spelling.

I don't watch castle but the episode where he dresses up as a space cowboy for halloween is awesome!

This is the best thread ever. Now I am off to watch some Firefly! :smile:
  • wheird
    Options
    Damn, living up to that screen name.

Mordor hath no Fury like a nerd scorned. :angry:
  • JewelsinBigD
    JewelsinBigD Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    yes..though vodka in my martini is good too
  • SirDoctorofTARDIS
    SirDoctorofTARDIS Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    @AmyP619 With your maker's and bacon cookies...marry me! Sorry those are all of my favorite things in one amazing picture
  • DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    Options
    nathan-fillion.gif

I don't like bourbon.

...this. I can only choke down liquor if it's diluted in soda. Jack and Coke is my go-to. I'm a heathen. Also...pizza...meh. Oh well, 1 out of 3 ain't bad.

1/3 is terrible!!!

Also adding "good at math" to the list. :angry:
    And knowing Captain Mal's name?

You mean Captain Tightpants?
  • PatheticNoetic
    PatheticNoetic Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    I'd be down for all of this as long as you had the right bourbon. Makers Mark doesn't cut it.
  • Docmahi
    Docmahi Posts: 1,603 Member
    Options
    if this woman exists I need her ASAP