More Protein?!

Options
2»

Replies

• archaichoney
    archaichoney Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    My dairy is open. I'm usually hitting 200g of protein a day.
  • rlp1975
    rlp1975 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    My diary is open, I usually have not issues with hitting my protein goals. Add me if you wish! good luck!
  • HikerRR50
    HikerRR50 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    you can make tuna with greek yogurt instead of mayo...tastes good :) little bland so i also add sriracha - Yum
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    i use body fortress whey protein.

30g protein/170cals per scoop.

i typically have a double scoop shake after a workout (though lately ive bumped it up to 3).

it's cheap too... ~$17 for 2lbs.
  • mrslcoop
    mrslcoop Posts: 317 Member
    Options
    Feel free to check out my diary. Some of my favorites are greek yogurt, chicken, tuna, EGGS (like lots and lots of eggs), peanut butter, almonds, etc.

I have to supplement because my daily calorie goal ranges from 1300-1600/day and it's very hard to hit at least 100 g of protein with that little amount of calories through food. My favorite supplements are Quest Bars (~20 g) and Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard whey protein (~24 g). Lots of flavors to choose from.
  • Dan6000istheman
    Dan6000istheman Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Same as everybody else, Chicken, Greek Yog, Cottage cheese (my Fav, but WATCH THE SODIUM) Eggs, handfull of almonds and peanut butter also

Good Luck!!!
  • michaeladuke
    Options
    you can make tuna with greek yogurt instead of mayo...tastes good :) little bland so i also add sriracha - Yum

I definitely just made this for lunch. SOOOOOO GOOD.:smile:

Thank you!
  • michaeladuke
    Options
    Thanks everyone! There are tons of good ideas on here. I don't think I will have any problems hitting that protein intake now.
  • shaynemkeeler
    Options
    they also have tons of sugar pretty much just an overhyped granola bar if you want a protein bar try quest bars
  • lightmouse
    lightmouse Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Quest Cookies and Cream :-) I wish they were in shops in the UK though, it's so expensive buying online (but I do it anyway because they are brilliant). Greek yogurt with whey protein blended in, string cheese, tuna, turkey....then more greek yogurt :love:

I used to struggle too but now I'm finding it really easy, it's just a matter of finding handy snacks to supplement your normal meals and you'll hit your target :smile: