POSTCARD CHALLENGE ROUND 9!!!!

Options
By a hare's whisker, I won round 8 of the Postcard challenge. So, now it's my turn to host round 9!!!!!:happy:

Here's what to do: post your weight as of today 23rd September (or tomorrow 24th September) then in 2 weeks, post your updated weight. The biggest loser is THE WINNER...Of a postcard from Cleveleys, England!!!! (Though it might be a photo that I've taken of my loverly town, as most of the postcards I've seen are pre-80s and REALLY awful!:tongue: ).

I, like the previous winner, have a 'handy, dandy' notebook to keep track of everyone's weight.

I'll send a message on 7th October to remind you all (if you want to add me as a friend, please do. Will make it easier to remind everyone). Then, keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!

Ready to begin? 1...2...3...GO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Replies

• AshleyLEldred
    Options
    I would like to join. Current weight 276.6.
  • sexylonglegs
    Options
    i'll join, but need to get an accurate weight tomorrow.
  • tam8374
    tam8374 Posts: 270 Member
    Options
    By a hare's whisker, I won round 8 of the Postcard challenge. So, now it's my turn to host round 9!!!!!:happy:

Here's what to do: post your weight as of today 23rd September (or tomorrow 24th September) then in 2 weeks, post your updated weight. The biggest loser is THE WINNER...Of a postcard from Cleveleys, England!!!! (Though it might be a photo that I've taken of my loverly town, as most of the postcards I've seen are pre-80s and REALLY awful!:tongue: ).

I, like the previous winner, have a 'handy, dandy' notebook to keep track of everyone's weight.

I'll send a message on 7th October to remind you all (if you want to add me as a friend, please do. Will make it easier to remind everyone). Then, keep your fingers crossed!!!!!!

I am in, but still a bit confused. How does the postcard come into play? Since you are hosting round 9, do you mail a postcard to the winner of round 9 and then that winner mails a postcard to the winner of 10?

You can count me in though.

Today I am 221.7
  • inskydiamonds
    inskydiamonds Posts: 2,519 Member
    Options
    I want to join!
    As of this morning I was 200.0
  • kpopa
    kpopa Posts: 515 Member
    Options
    oooh! sounds like fun! I'm in! My current weight is 161.5

Good luck everyone! :smokin:
  • looby1968
    looby1968 Posts: 742 Member
    Options

I am in, but still a bit confused. How does the postcard come into play? Since you are hosting round 9, do you mail a postcard to the winner of round 9 and then that winner mails a postcard to the winner of 10?

You can count me in though.

Today I am 221.7

Yes, whoever wins round 9, gets a postcard from me and gets to host round 10!!!!!
  • Adusenka
    Adusenka Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Awww I wanna join!!!!! :) Currently I am at 169 lbs! :)
  • suzie1983
    Options
    ill join...my current weight is 166.8....sounds like a fun game
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options
    I'll join only for the fun! :drinker: Mark my words, if for whatever reason, I lose the most (which I doubt I will anyway :laugh: ), I would like the pass it on to the runner up as I just hosted the preivous round. :blushing:

Current weight 205.8 (up from my sig weight due to sodium)

Good luck all :flowerforyou:
  • TheKitsune6
    TheKitsune6 Posts: 5,798 Member
    Options
    Haha, congrats Looby! I'll go ahead and try again!

Starting weight is 195.6

I'm ready for another 7.4lb loss :)
  • peanut352
    peanut352 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm in, CW 178
  • looby1968
    Options
    Haha, congrats Looby! I'll go ahead and try again!

Starting weight is 195.6

I'm ready for another 7.4lb loss :)

Oh no!!!!!!!! I pipped you to the winning post!!!!!!!:noway: Good luck for this challenge!!!:bigsmile:
  • Amarea
    Amarea Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I'd love to play. Weighed in just now for an accurate start, 226.8. Good luck everyone!
  • looby1968
    Options
    I'll join only for the fun! :drinker: Mark my words, if for whatever reason, I lose the most (which I doubt I will anyway :laugh: ), I would like the pass it on to the runner up as I just hosted the preivous round. :blushing:

Whey hey!!!! You're back! Good to have you in the challenge. Very disappointed you don't want the postcard if you win...Have you googled Cleveleys, Lancashire???? I'll understand if you have!!!!!
  • SassyMissDasha
    Options
    I'm in this round.

Starting weight 305!
  • Ding724
    Ding724 Posts: 791 Member
    Options
    I'd like to join another round. I'm all for the support and accountability.
    My starting weight is 192
    I'm REALLY hoping to be in the 180's by October!!!!!!!
    Good luck to everyone!
  • BrunetteWife
    BrunetteWife Posts: 2,108 Member
    Options

Whey hey!!!! You're back! Good to have you in the challenge. Very disappointed you don't want the postcard if you win...Have you googled Cleveleys, Lancashire???? I'll understand if you have!!!!!
    Lol, nothing against you rtown, I just want to do this for the fun of it, since I just recently hosted, I want to give others a chance but I still want to hold myself accountable as I've been in a rut. :heart: Ya!
  • Rivah67
    Rivah67 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    i'll join in :happy:
    i'm 190
  • anu_6986
    anu_6986 Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    Count me in... My current weight is 77.4kg/170.6lbs :)
  • byebyechub
    Options
    I'd love to try this! I am currently 186lbs.