Younger?

Options
bmannen1
bmannen1 Posts: 77 Member
Looking at the many wonderful before and after pictures on here I cant believe how much younger everyone looks in their after pictures. Its wonderful. Keep up the great work everyone. I am hoping to be posting my before and after's within the next years as well:)

Replies

• twilaklasen
    twilaklasen Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I thought the same thing! I took before pictures for the first time. Hoping it will motivate me and I def. think that looking at them has motivated me to make better choices.
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,088 Member
    Options
    Yep, it's amazing how nice people look at a healthy weight, living a healthy lifestyle :-)
  • irunforcookies
    irunforcookies Posts: 111 Member
    Options
    It's funny, before I lost weight, when people found out I had four kids, they just said "that's wonderful!" Now, almost 3-4 times a week, I get told by a stranger that I don't look old enough to have 4 kids. I take it as a compliment, even though it can be taken two ways :). I think I look younger, and I feel younger. I am also taking better care of my appearance because I feel better about myself. My hair is done, and I have makeup on, and I'm sure I look happier than I did.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!