Introduction

Options
Hello, I am not new to the site. Just new to the community. I have on and off been using the food tracker while using my wii fit and have recent;y just bought an elliptical. I weight 173 pounds at 20 years old. My goal is to lose fat. I don't have a set number in mind. Just when I finally feel comfortable in a pant size again I will try and maintain my weight. My goal is to eat healthier, I have a problem with deciphering what is healthy and what is not. I work at a restaurant called Wawa. So I usually am there nd eating the hoagies for dinner. Im trying to find quick things that i could bring to work and prepare for dinner. I have never been the type to cook dinner at 11am and save it for later. Id rather just cook it before I eat it.
I am opene to any advice. i am trying to do an elliptical workout Monday- Friday for an hour each day. Most days I will be walking to work as well. Today is my first day that I am starting this. So far so good!. I have a problem with sodium as well. Everything I eat has too much sodium in it. I figured some day I would be walking 25 minutes as well as an hour a day on the elliptical. i just want to be comfortable again!. good luck to everyone!