BEWARE of Slim Seduction Diet Herbal Capsules Advert

Options
beep
beep Posts: 1,242 Member
If any of you are currently being seduced by the ads on the Slim Seduction website, which appeared as an advertisement on my juno email account, BEWARE:

It appears you will get a free trial for $3.75, but the fine print (which I never did find until I got my shipment) states that you WILL be charged 40 something for the autoship program which you DO NOT get to opt out of. If you call in time to tell them you do not want them to automatically ship, you have to send the remainder of your "free trial" bottle.

Actually the product is not that bad, does help minimize cravings; but apparently they do not feel their product is good enough to not use bad business practices.

Replies

• beep
    beep Posts: 1,242 Member
    Options
    If any of you are currently being seduced by the ads on the Slim Seduction website, which appeared as an advertisement on my juno email account, BEWARE:

It appears you will get a free trial for $3.75, but the fine print (which I never did find until I got my shipment) states that you WILL be charged 40 something for the autoship program which you DO NOT get to opt out of. If you call in time to tell them you do not want them to automatically ship, you have to send the remainder of your "free trial" bottle.

Actually the product is not that bad, does help minimize cravings; but apparently they do not feel their product is good enough to not use bad business practices.