Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Looking for a FitFam

Hey all- I'm Kelley :)

I'm 22 & I've been active and an athlete my whole life. I tore my ACL playing rugby and had to get reconstructive surgery in June of 2013 so I am still finishing up some physical therapy for that. My workouts are basically back to normal, but I'm just not seeing the results that I'm looking for. I've heard great things about this site & the app so I figured it could help hold me accountable for my eating & exercise.

I was born and raised in CT, but now relocated to the Midwest for graduate school. Besides taking my own classes, I teach two undergraduate courses and work the 5am opening shift at a YMCA 4x a week so my schedule gets pretty hectic, but I usually find time to workout at least 4 times a week.

Many days I am out of the house from 4:30am-9:30pm (not a typo!) and need to plan ahead and pack meals, so any good meal suggestions? Or your favorite snacks you like to pack?

Excited to make a fit fam!

Kelley

Replies

• jugojuice
    jugojuice Posts: 28 Member
    Questbars are great if you need a quick meal replacement!