What's your favorite walking shoe?

Options
I don't run at all, but walk a lot and go through shoes fairly quickly, as I pretty much wear them all the time. Just curious what shoe those that walk a lot buy?

Replies

• kinjinzero
    kinjinzero Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I've always worn NewBalance, but I'm always interested in hearing of a better alternative. Curious to see what others recommend!
  • brandiegirl16
    brandiegirl16 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    i like and prefer Ryka's ... they seem to last for my needs.. i have a few different pair.. my everyday sneaker.. ones for inside the house (treadmill) ones for the gym... i think they wear nice and last pretty long for the wear and tear i put on them.. lightweight and comfy
  • RunMyOregonBunsOff
    RunMyOregonBunsOff Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    I wear new balance but I'm not too picky. Nice thick athletic socks (like my aisics ones) are nice too.
  • sargessexyone
    sargessexyone Posts: 494 Member
    Options
    My feet get hot when I walk. I got the Sketchers GoWalks and they are amazing. Very light on the feet and comfortable. I was able to walk at Disney World all day with no problems.
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    There really is no one shoe fits all. Go to a dedicated running store. Fleet Feet, Road Runner... whatever you have in your area and get fitted. They can watch you walk and the way your foot lands to determine what shoe fits best for you. I live in my Pegasus 29's and 30s by Nike. Once I retire them from running they become my day to day shoes. I can happily spend the day at Disneyland in them.
  • MsValerieAnne
    MsValerieAnne Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    I have a pair of SketchAirs by Sketchers.
  • Siobhan108
    Siobhan108 Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    Echo's ! Go to a good store and get fitted. I like a store called "The Walking Store" but I live in Arizona. I have had several pairs and they last a long time. Once I had a pair that the sides started to come apart and I called Echo direct and they sent me a new pair, no problem and they were about 6 mts old.