Bra question for girls...

Options
2»

Replies

• sassiebritches
    sassiebritches Posts: 1,861 Member
    Options
    I too am a 42F (42 DDD +1) I wear a smaller size so that it is really tight.one that I have to PUSH the girls into....and then another sports bra that fits........and then a tank with built in bra....(not the cup one, but the tube type). Then a regular tank.......smush em down Hard....so they cannot move at all.....

Good luck.:drinker:
  • Brat3073
    Options
    This is an easy fix hun. Instead of going out and buying a hi priced sports bra....since money is tight, get out the trusty Ace bandage and wrap the girls up. Dont have an ace bandage> DUCT tape.....it really does fix anyting! Good luck to ya.
  • SouthernBell86
    SouthernBell86 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    I used to always have this problem, but then I bought a Moving Comfort sports bra on sale and it has really changed my life (overly dramatic?)

Go to the moving comfort website, they help you select a bra that is best for you. I'm a 40 DD and I really thought it was impossible to get the girls under control before I wore this bra. I actually bought a second one to wear during the day because it makes my back feel better as well.

It's features include underwire, full cups with cloth over the cups as well, and four hooks in the back which are adjustable. Mine doesn't have adjustable straps, but many of the bras they make do. I prefer the straps this way, because I've never had luck with straps staying in place.

My shoulders don't hurt, my back doesn't hurt, I don't feel like I'm being suffocated or squished. The girls stay separated which keeps me cooler and I just feel like doing more.

Mine cost $25 which was a lot of money to me, but has definitely been worth every penny. I hated wearing two or three bras at the time, and finally not having to do that means that I don't even think about my boobs when I'm walking, running, on the elliptical, doing yoga or anything!
  • ChubbieTubbie
    ChubbieTubbie Posts: 481 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the suggestions! Tonight I am going to try some jumpy activities and aim for no jiggles! :)
  • tater8589
    Options
    This is an easy fix hun. Instead of going out and buying a hi priced sports bra....since money is tight, get out the trusty Ace bandage and wrap the girls up. Dont have an ace bandage> DUCT tape.....it really does fix anyting! Good luck to ya.

Lol, I love it... Duct tape rocks.
  • OhyesIam
    Options
    I don't have terribly huge breasts but they are "bouncy" and not the good kind. The best thing that works for me is a tight under shirt not something with to much give, it catches whatever is trying to escape and helps me keep my posture a little straighter too. It is tricky trying to find something that is tight without being uncomfortable though.
  • Jenn97355
    Jenn97355 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm in a 44DD and I feel the same way when I do jumping jacks, I bought a sports bra and they bounce right out of there, I'm hoping to get an answer too. My Mom said to try ACE bandaging them!
    [/quote

My mother and I both are very large up top, and one day I called her and told her I got a black eye from my own chest...needless to say, after we laughed until we cried, she told me the smartest thing she ever did for herself about this issue is go to the nearest drugstore/walmart, etc, and but a WIDE ACE bandage.I need help putting it on straight, but let me tell you, it works! You kinda feel like the women of the olden days how they used to "bind" themselves...wowzers.Could not walk around like this everyday!But it does do the trick!
  • runnergirl321
    Options
    For larger breasted women...nothing works better than the Enell Bras. They actually have 2 styles; there's the Enell Sports Bra for running and hi-impact use and the Enell Lite Bra is for lower impact or all day comfort wear. Very supportive, straps don't dig in, the Lite bra offers form to the breasts, designed specifically for larger breasted women. They are on sale here: www.onesweetone.com . Take your measurements tho like they suggest cuz these bras will even fit G, H, I, J cups, but you have to fit by actual measurements not your bra size. The Enell Sports Bra is so supportive that you won't need to wear 2 or 3 sports bras. Worth every penny!!! :)