Easily Pleased!

Options
After discovering a love jogging, have now ordered myself a sports armband for my phone! Know its doesnt sound much but I am easily pleased lol!!! The changes I have made to my lifestyle, a few weeks ago you wouldnt have even seen me jogging ever!

Am I the only one pleased with technology...... :-)

Replies

• BrainyBurro
    BrainyBurro Posts: 6,129 Member
    Options
    Am I the only one pleased with technology...... :-)

yes.

office-space.gif
  • angdpowers
    angdpowers Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    Ha! I frickin' love Office Space!!!
    BEST.MOVIE.EVER!!!

But yea, I have a love/hate relationship with techie stuff. I love it when it works and is easy, but the second it messes up? I'm soooo lost!

I say its good to be pleased with the little things. Great job on the changes in your life-style :flowerforyou:
  • freckles753
    Options
    LOL that made me laugh so much. Please dont do that to my laptop though :-)
  • Cyclingbonnie
    Cyclingbonnie Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    I love technology. But the best investment I ever made was the ear buds I bought. They are called airdrives and they do not go in your ear, they are little speakers that sit out side your ear ... so I can still hear everything around me, but can hear my music better than just letting its little external speaker play. I'm a cyclist so it is really important to hear the traffic.
  • drapleb
    drapleb Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I have a FitBit, love it! It definitely keeps me on track better. I love to know how I doing step / calorie wise throughout the day. It helps to push me at the end of the day.