Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

New warrior against the FAT

Hi! I'm a fat girl who really needs to lose weight pronto. I've never dieted before, so I'm not sure how this'll work.

I used to be active in a lot of sports during my high school years, but upon entering university to pursue my 5-year degree in physical therapy (physiotherapy), the weight just piled on since all I did was eat, eat and eat. And pull all nighters chugging coffee. And use all my free time on precious sleep. So, yes, it is ironic that I now have to rehabilitate myself. It's also quite funny that while I know the theoretical and practical components to weight loss, I'm not doing anything about it.

Stats time:
Weight: 180 lbs. ( I just bsed my way through this, but I figured it's close)
Height: 5'4"
Will take circumferential measures later.

I hope this will be the start of a successful journey (albeit it being hard because, I'll admit, I love food very much). Also, if anyone wants to be my friend and buddy on this adventure, feel free to add me. I'll do my best to be nice! :)