Options

Replies

• ImpishVanity
    ImpishVanity Posts: 224 Member
    Options
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    The_1_Who_Knocks Posts: 343 Member
    Options
    1. My best friend is an actor who had a speaking scene with Woody Harrelson in the most recent Hunger Games movie.

2. My daughter scored 2340 out of 2400 on her SAT, finished top 2% of her class, and took 6 AP courses and Honor Physics as a Senior, yet was somehow wait listed at Smith College.

3. I asked my wife to marry me on a Wednesday and we were married on the following Saturday.

4. The song I am currently hooked on is "Mary Jane's Last Dance" by Tom Petty.
  • mjterp
    mjterp Posts: 655 Member
    Options
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

No, I currently am digging that song. Took me like, what, 25 years to like it lol.
  • mjterp
    Options
    Then THREE!!!
  • mandrade4550
    Options
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    Then THREE!!!

Nope, that is true. We had only been dating for 3 months. Fools rush in I guess, but soon we will be having our 21st anniversary. Soldiers do silly things like that.
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Nope. Amazingly all that is true. Eff Smith College, I didn't want her to go to Massachusettes anyway.
  • mjterp
    Options
  • mjterp
    Options
    I have a kid in college so I totally get the waitlist stuff! So sorry she has to suffer through that! AWESOME job raiser her, though!!!
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options

Process of elimination lol.

My best friend is an actor and he was in the most recent Hunger Games movie. He did have speaking parts originally with both Donald Sutherland and Phillip Seymour Hoffman originally, but he never had a scene with Woody Harrelson.

His speaking lines were cut out in editing, but he was in the movie. He was the guy who spun the little island.
  • mjterp
    Options
    1) I have been night diving with sea lions

2) I have been skydiving

3) I have had pet bunnies, snakes, macaw, parakeets, dogs, cats, freshwater fish, and rats

4) my youngest son breeds and raises clownfish
  • mjterp
    Options

Process of elimination lol.

My best friend is an actor and he was in the most recent Hunger Games movie. He did have speaking parts originally with both Donald Sutherland and Phillip Seymour Hoffman originally, but he never had a scene with Woody Harrelson.

His speaking lines were cut out in editing, but he was in the movie. He was the guy who spun the little island.

Bought the movie last weekend...I will watch it again tonight with the goal of looking for your friend who spun the island! (EVIL friend..EVIL!!!) LOL
  • mjterp
    Options
    dead thread?
  • msartishia
    msartishia Posts: 123 Member
    Options
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
  • brewji
    brewji Posts: 752 Member
    Options
  • mjterp
    Options

Right as rain!
  • mjterp
    Options
    #2 is right. I see no reason to jump out of a perfectly functional airplane!!!
  • The_1_Who_Knocks
    Options
    1. The last karoke song I sang was "She's Got a Way" by Billy Joel.

2. I have a pilots license.

3. My family got two kittens one time and I insisted that we name them Serena and Venus.

4. I am a pretty good bowler, don't do it often, but I have broken 200 four times.