Hit the plateau? My experience.

Options
Hi so I've hit a plateau for about 3-4 months now, but in that amount of time I've lost only around 3kg. Which is rubbish. First of all i tried eating less I cut around 150-200 cals out my diet by eating something called zero noodles from holland Barrett. I only ate this once a day, but you could eat it 3 times a day. It basically replaces you carbs and it has 4 cals I think. Anyway when I did this I managed to lose some weight. First week .5kg. Second week .3kg and then third none.

So what now? I started to lift weights. First week with weights Sunday 71.1kg. Next week Sunday 70.3kg. Week after Sunday still 70.3kg. Week after 69.5kg. So it seems to me that weights are the way to go if you hit a plateau.

BUT I've stopped lifting weights because my left neck muscle is bigger than my right one I and I don't want it to get any bigger!
So another experiment I'm taking a weight loss supplement once a day along with eating zero noodles. Also at the weekends on days off I've managed to cut around at least 250 cals. I will update progress next week to see if I can lose weight without lifting weights.

Replies

• Greenrun99
    Greenrun99 Posts: 2,065 Member
    Options
    BUT I've stopped lifting weights because my left neck muscle is bigger than my right one I and I don't want it to get any bigger!

Oh my... oh oh my...