STUCK!!!

Options
I posted a couple weeks back and I am still stuck. I started in January and dropped 6 lbs and now the scale is stuck. I was 141, dropped to 135 (I have seen 133 and 134 a couple times but right back there again). I don't cheat, I count EVERYTHING I put in my mouth...work out 5 to 6 days a week. I eat back most of my exercise calories. Yes my clothes are definitely fitting a bit better, but not much. Last time I did this I wasn't excercising and dropped 15 lbs like nothing (okay that was 20 years ago). I am 48 and 5'4.5". I read something about "vanity pounds", I really would like to be somewhere between 120 and 125. Does your body really get to a weight it wants to stay? I am too scared to eat more because I think the scale will go up. I am really ready to give up now....I have read stay away from the scale but I feel like that keeps me in check. I want to look good this summer and I started this in January because I thought it would be plenty of time between January and June to lose the weight I wanted. I don't know what to do!!!