wii exercise

Options
Hello everyone, I finally reconnected my long lost Wii and balance board. Can you suggest some fun exercise games? I was thinking of Zumba, but wasn't sure which version.
What are your favorite Wii games?

Thanks!

Replies

• rmartinjr1984
    rmartinjr1984 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    I am partial to EA Active and The Biggest Loser. I use EA Active more than The Biggest Loser, but I do like both of them.
  • MrsTaraDStringer
    MrsTaraDStringer Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    I would suggest the wii fit plus that comes with the board as when I was pregnant it kept my weight pretty steady and helped me to loose quite a bit when y son was first born.. Also the zumba and fun as great as long as you've got okay to good hand & foot co-ordination lol and i think the latest version is zumba fitness 2 (that's the one I've got)
  • tarawarner22
    tarawarner22 Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    When I first started exercising I used The Biggest Loser also. I liked it a lot although I am not sure if the calorie burn is correct or not. I have yet to do it since I got a HRM.
  • itsnojokeanymore
    Options
    ive got most of them
  • cvenhorst414
    Options
    I have the will fit plus and Zumba and I love them both. I can honestly say I suck at Zumba but i try and I move and that is all that matters right lol. I try to do at least 30 mins on the wii fit and 30 mins of Zumba and walk my dog for 15-20 mins as a cool down every day. It really has made a great difference.
  • bluefox9er
    bluefox9er Posts: 2,917 Member
    Options
    there's a game called ' golds gym' which is a boxercise game..the lbs literally melted off me when I used to play it. also, the free wii boxing can get the heart rate up
  • Kidominos
    Kidominos Posts: 1,249 Member
    Options
    EA Active 2. I would rather work out at home than in a gym and I like the interaction of the Wii.
  • ladymiseryali
    ladymiseryali Posts: 2,555 Member
    Options
    Get Wii Fit! I'm not sure if the new version is compatible with the old system though.