Marry, Make-out, or Pass on person above you?

Options

Replies

• Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    Make out it is. :)
  • KatieKat1979
    KatieKat1979 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    I just hugged him a few mins ago, so make out now..
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    pass
  • BlackBetttie
    BlackBetttie Posts: 423 Member
    Options
    Make out Charlie?
  • pinupgal123
    Options
    Maybe make out after a few drinks.
  • RGv2
    RGv2 Posts: 5,789 Member
    Options
    100% make out....and see where that goes:happy:
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Tooo young....:sad:
  • allday2
    allday2 Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Who wouldnt wanna make out with Groovy!
  • TheJHopkinsProject
    TheJHopkinsProject Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    These type of forums are the most stupid thing ever. Is it supposed to make you feel good about yourself that some random stranger across the country wants to makeout with you? Or marry you?? Weird.
  • Guns_N_Buns
    Guns_N_Buns Posts: 1,899 Member
    Options
    These type of forums are the most stupid thing ever. Is it supposed to make you feel good about yourself that some random stranger across the country wants to makeout with you? Or marry you?? Weird.

Are you having a "fat day"?
  • BlackBetttie
    Options

And yet you find yourself here... lighten up and have a little fun, thats all the rest of us are doing chick! :flowerforyou:
  • TheJHopkinsProject
    Options

And yet you find yourself here... lighten up and have a little fun, thats all the rest of us are doing chick! :flowerforyou:

Not having a fat day, nor am I here to gain some self esteem from something like this. Just think they're pointless, thats all :)
  • BlackBetttie
    Options
    Did you gain anything from letting us all know you didnt gain anything from visiting? Not trying to be *****y just seems pointless that youd come and tell us all how stupid we are.

Thank you come again!
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Not having a fat day, nor am I here to gain some self esteem from something like this. Just think they're pointless, thats all :)

Thank you for your input.... duly noted now push on lil lady!

Your complaint has been filed with the... I don't Give a rats A@@ dept.
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options

Then don't play. Go elsewhere. Don't "waste your time". Or ours.
  • CharlieMurtagh
    CharlieMurtagh Posts: 1,742 Member
    Options
    make out
  • TheJHopkinsProject
    Options
    Did you gain anything from letting us all know you didnt gain anything from visiting? Not trying to be *****y just seems pointless that youd come and tell us all how stupid we are.

Thank you come again!

I did. It was on my mind, and so I spoke my mind. :) Speaking your mind is freeing, even on trivial things. I just never expected to see these type of things on a weight loss site...its interesting.
  • Saucy_lil_Minx
    Saucy_lil_Minx Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    muld let's make out shall we?!
  • BlackBetttie
    Options
    @Jenn

Thats why its in the "chit-chat, fun, and games" section..

Cute hair btw, Id make out with you.
  • TheJHopkinsProject
    Options

Then don't play. Go elsewhere. Don't "waste your time". Or ours.

Your time was only wasted because you chose to take offense and respond to what I said.