50lbs down.... 75 more to go. *Pic Heavy*

Options
Hey all... this may seem a bit premature, I'm no where near my goal weight yet, but I figured 50lbs is a pretty good chunk of weight and I've gotten rid of that chunk from my body and my life... so why not celebrate?

This has been a long and difficult process just to get to this point. I started back in late 2011 and I'm still working on it now. Along the way I had two miscarriages, had my career derail 3 times, suffered big injuries to my back twice, a massive concussion and many other bumps and bruises... I had given up many times, but now I'm back and more determined than ever...

But anyway..... PICTURES! lmao... I was shocked when I put these together today... I can't believe I ever let myself go that far...
Sorry about all the pics though... just, I dunno... I know I have so far to go, but on days when I'm down like today, it's nice to celebrate the small things.

So.. this is August 2011, I was 275lbs at least. The scale wasn't exactly my friend so the number could have been higher.

QABR3qH.jpg

Dqy8rm8.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sometime winter of 2012, I was around 250 - 260lbs

UZ7PLEK.jpg

March 2013... 236lbs

yshA0am.jpg

July 2013... 227lbs

tqznWXo.jpg

TXVGhqz.jpg

March 2014... 223

7iO1JPZ.jpg

VnAtZs1.jpg

Replies

• PrincessSavyy
    Options
    You look GREAT!

So Inspiring
  • klschuchardt
    klschuchardt Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Great job!! Keep it up. You are looking great and I bet feeling great too. :)
  • KristenHealthyLife
    Options
    Very inspiring especially with the level of stress the past couple of years for you! WOW!!
  • glenverrier
    glenverrier Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Looking great!! You are an inspiration! You've got this!
  • ROBINCAN2
    ROBINCAN2 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Great job! Wonderful milestone!! Quite the accomplishment!
  • grandmothercharlie
    grandmothercharlie Posts: 1,363 Member
    Options
    Really see the difference! Good work!
  • flatlndr
    flatlndr Posts: 713 Member
    Options
    Congrats!

With 50 down and 50 to go myself, I'm cheering for you!
  • jlynnm70
    jlynnm70 Posts: 460 Member
    Options
    Great job - you have every reason to Celebrate!!!!
  • bhorne09
    bhorne09 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Wow! you can really tell a difference..great job!
  • Chimis_Siq
    Chimis_Siq Posts: 849 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I started at 272 and down almost 50 as well..we have similiar body types. How amzing and far you've come!!! Great job!
  • rocketblaster
    rocketblaster Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    So happy for you, you are doing great!
  • crae20
    crae20 Posts: 2
    Options
    50lbs is no small feat!!! Great work!
  • Trundlegate
    Trundlegate Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    great work -Well done:smile:
  • crazyqueencarla
    crazyqueencarla Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    Thank you everyone for the kind and supportive comments, I really needed them today. :)
    I've been unable to exercise for the past 5 weeks due to a back injury and have just found out I not allowed to do any running/elliptical/bike exercises or kickboxing for the next 3 weeks due to a knee injury, so it's been stressful the past little while. But thank you... I know it's taken a long time to get those 50lbs off, but I'm still super proud all the same.
  • divainsneakers
    divainsneakers Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Great progress. Keep going!
  • laurabragg
    Options
    Such a great job. It is nice to see others post how I feel. You have been through many more struggles than I so that is great how much you have accomplished.
  • shann1979
    shann1979 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    50lbs is a huge accomplishment! Congrats on your loss. Keep up the good work and keep those goals in mind! You are doing great.:happy:
  • elghee123
    elghee123 Posts: 489 Member
    Options
    pretty good change! keep it up!
  • beabria
    beabria Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    Why apologize for posting at such a major milestone?!? 50 lbs is AMAZING! You're doing great, and don't worry about it taking a long time. I've heard many people say that gradual changes are easier to maintain. (I hope that's the case for my own slow loss!)
  • littlelaura
    littlelaura Posts: 1,028 Member
    Options
    You can surely see a difference, good job and keep up the good work!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!