MapMyFitness not syncing

Options

Replies

• Marito005
    Marito005 Posts: 2
    Options
    Same issue here, doesn't sync with MFP and with my JawboneUP24. I switched from Endomondo to MMF because it works with the Jawbone, worked fine for about a week and now doesn't sync. And when I add the workout manually in MFP, it creates a duplicate in MMF.

Please solve this issue!!!

thanks,
    Mario
  • bgtoepfer
    bgtoepfer Posts: 23
    Options
    I Love both MMF and MFP and have been using both apps for a year or more. Up until a couple of weeks ago I had no troubles with MMF syncing to MFP. Now, however, MMF will only sync with MFP "GPS trackable" workouts such as, walks, runs, or anything else that can be tracked outside using GPS.
    When I start a DVD workout that I do inside my home (P90X3, Insanity), the GPS doesn't track me and the workout is logged in MMF under "workouts" and doesn't reflect on my Activity Feed AND it doesn't sync with MFP anymore. What gives?
  • sudietarver
    sudietarver Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I'm glad I'm not the only one having this problem! Runkeeper was syncing fine, but I really prefer MMF/MMR over RunKeeper. If I manually enter it in on MFP, will it duplicate it in MMR or does anyone know? Someone had mentioned it doing that but that was awhile ago so I wasn't sure if that was still the case.
  • TriBecca_14
    TriBecca_14 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Same issues here- MMF will not sync with MFP. I enter manually but gosh, it would be nice if it would return to normal.
  • romama81
    romama81 Posts: 1
    Options
    Wish I had the answer, but instead I am just commiserating with the rest of you. It doesn't sync, so the calories don't show up right. I don't really want to have to enter everything twice, but I like MMF for tracking my workouts. :frown:
  • alaskagrown
    alaskagrown Posts: 208 Member
    Options
    Commiserating here as well. Map My Fitness has gotten so much better, but MFP still takes the cake on food tracking (pun intended).
  • shireeniebeanie
    shireeniebeanie Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    This STILL hasn't been fixed?!

Nothing uploads to MFP!
  • bmanfit
    bmanfit Posts: 2
    Options
    Just started using it, for a few days it was syncing fine, today, it just won't add my workout to myfitnesspal...WTF
  • j_bark
    j_bark Posts: 1,274 Member
    Options
    Typically...

Unlink MFP and 3rd party app from inside MFP
    Unlink MFP and 3rd party app from 3rd party app
    Log out of both accounts
    Uninstall both apps
    Reinstall both apps
    Re-link MFP and 3rd party app

I used Endomondo for the longest time and it seems come update time it always played wonky after the update. Had to do that a couple of times and it seemed to work.

I just cannot remember if I re-linked MFP and 3rd party app from inside the app or from the website. One worked better than the other.
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Mine quit working 2-3 days ago after working wonderfully for 6 weeks.
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    MapMyFitness was syncing up fine for me for months but stopped working 3 days ago and I cannot reconnect the two. Serious bummer. I hope there's a fix soon.
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Mine hadn't been syncing for the past week, but this morning's workout synced...finally!
  • amcook4
    amcook4 Posts: 561 Member
    Options
    Nevermind, my evening swim didn't sync
  • mikedunderwood
    Options
    I am getting the same problem, all stopped on Friday just gone.

Re-installed all apps but nothing.

All my Exercises are on the MapMyfitness Website.

Mike
  • evanJcollyer
    Options
    My Nike+ runs synced on Tuesday, 9/2/2014, but didn't sync on Wednesday, 9/3/2014. Hopefully this is resolved soon.
  • iamuniqueiam
    iamuniqueiam Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    MapMyFitness finally synced for me this morning. I didn't do anything to the settings, it just started up again by itself.
  • funchords
    funchords Posts: 413 Member
    Options
    Same here. Mine started working again a couple of days ago.
  • karlpm
    karlpm Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Just connected MMF and Jawbone to MFP.

Jawbone sync's fine.

But nothing from MMF is showing in MFP.

Any ideas?
  • joolcrz
    joolcrz Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I can't get the two apps to sync either. Both say they are connected and synced, but nothing...
  • TheresaDeszpoth
    Options
    Have any of these issues been fixed or is this just an area for us to vent?!

I have issues syncing training from mapmyrun to MyFitnessPal. Suggestions?