Just starting today and having a REALLY bad day!

Options
2»

Replies

• lt3ag4s
    lt3ag4s Posts: 835 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and remember that YOU are in charge.
  • debbie1268
    Options
    hang in there.. you can do this.. you deserve it with all of the chap you have been through...this site will help you soooo much..:smile:
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    Take it one day at a time and remember that YOU are in charge.

.... that sounds good in theory.... ;-) Today, I'm having a harder time with it.
  • JoyceJoanne
    JoyceJoanne Posts: 760 Member
    Options
    hang in there.. you can do this.. you deserve it with all of the chap you have been through...this site will help you soooo much..:smile:

It already has! I'm glad I found you all, the support has been incredible. Thanks everyone!!
  • fieldzee
    Options
    Hi
    I just started this today as well. I felt a real connection with your story.......I've been fight weight issues most of my life but it became a real issue when i was diagnosed with Graves Disease (over active thyroid) the doctors removed it and my meds go up and down regularly...... I've been on anti depressants for years related to postpartum and my thyroid disorder. I'm really hoping that this will get me back on track and help keep me there.
    Love to chat with you and keep in touch - maybe we can help encourage each other onward.
    Stephanie