Few weeks until 3 months complete on Phentermine 30 mg!

Options
13»

Replies

• thavoice
    thavoice Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    Great.

Since you couldnt use willpower and exercise you should really be applauded for that weight loss....
  • idojpdx
    idojpdx Posts: 83 Member
    Options
    Great.

Since you couldnt use willpower and exercise you should really be applauded for that weight loss....

Yes, just like someone who stops smoking with a nicotine patch doesn't deserve it. Give me a break.
  • Dooney_Diva
    Options
    I started taking Phen in March and only used it to jumpstart my dieting. I have taken it on and off because it messes with my sleep and I work funny hours anyway. I have been mostly using diet and exercise to lose weight, but when I noticed a plateau, I started talking it again. All in all, I am down 65 pounds since March and that is including a week or two not being down anything.......

Good luck with your weight loss journey, and if you need anyone to talk to, I am here
  • marymanard
    marymanard Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    To all who are adding supplements like Ltyrosine, and 5htp, b vitamins etc...

Phentermine is an amphetamine, it works as a reuptake inhibitor or dopamine primarily...

Ltyrosine 5htp and b vitamins are needed in your body to create dopamine, taking something to keep yhe dopamine you have in your system around longer ie Phentermine will nit work if gou are dopamine defeicient.... That being said.. amphetamines also deplete your body of dopamine in the long run...

So with this information i encourage you to understand tjat by adding more dopamine yo your system you are effectively strengthening your drug... You could skip the drug and just take the amino acids and vitamins, eat more fish eggs and almonds... wich are full if the building blocks...

Some people are dopamine defeicient because of estrogen dominance which affects your dopamine levels, and taking progesterone cream can help with both the imbalance and the dopamine problems...

Our bodies are much more complicated than what we even imagine....

I do take Phentermine​ to overcome plateaus...
    It has its uses.. but people with adhd, and bipolar, which are dopamine problems, should be careful....

• brunetteballa88
    brunetteballa88 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you for losing weight on phentermine! I have always struggled with weight most of life, fluctuate a lot but usually still be overweight. In March 2015 I was 180lbs, my Dr put me on phentermine 37.5 mg, I loved it. It helped me tremendously. Within 6 months I lost 50lbs. Since then I have kept most of it off but I did need to lose a few from last month. But I loved phentermine, curved my appetite which is what I needed help with most!! Good luck to you!