Sports Bra Recommendations?

Options
2»

Replies

• msb803
    msb803 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    I love Moving Comfort bras! I'm a DD, and the Jubralee works great for my runs. I wear the Fiona for Crossfit.
  • Sueb1420
    Sueb1420 Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Victoria Secret VSX. I get the ones that are for high impact. I am a 32DDD.
  • Sarovina
    Sarovina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Thank you for all of your great suggestions!

This response is great... and I knew that there were good ones out there, but the task of weeding out all the bad is daunting!

I shall try a few of these, and will surely pass along the great feedback to my workout group here!

You ladies rock! :happy:
  • DarkshineGirl
    Options
    I ordered an Enell Sport and it's already shipped. I'll report back when it arrives and I can try it out. The number measuring system isn't too bad, they've got a chart so you can measure your bust and over the girls to find the right number.
  • Sarovina
    Sarovina Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I would definitely like to know how you like it, the fit, material, and of course if its easy to get into ;)
  • kcm105
    kcm105 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I really need one of these, but I just can't stomach spending $70 on something I hope only fits me for a few months!!!

Instead, I literally hold my arms to my chest while doing jumping jacks in my basement. It really isn't pretty!
  • RoastyToasty
    RoastyToasty Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Moving comfort! I have a couple, based on what type of work out I'm doing. Vixen is my favorite for general working out/ mid impact. My Juno is amazing for high impact. Seriously- I could wear that thing on a roller coaster and the girls ain't going nowhere! D cup, btw.