1000 days, 130+ pounds lost (w/ too many pics!)

Options

Replies

• nicholebean
    nicholebean Posts: 160
    Options
    Dang girl! You look amazing, what an accomplishment! Congrats.
  • MandyMossbarger
    Options
    You look amazing and you are such an inspiration!
  • zaellany
    zaellany Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    I really needed to see this today...I also feel like I have a cool life and have gotten to do lots of cool things. But I am starting to have knee problems because of my weight. If I can't fix that, I will not be able to do as many cool things, and I can't deal with that. I am a really lucky chick - I have a great husband, an awesome son, a great job, amazing friends, etc. But I know I am not doing everything I COULD do and the idea of not being able to do things I WANT to do - like hike up a mountain, or bike with my son - is not acceptable to me. Thanks for sharing your story. You honestly have no idea how inspiring and uplifting your post was for me.
  • kittee83
    kittee83 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I love this! <3 Thank you for sharing your story with us :) Just amazing <3 xx
  • kimberlyyirsa
    kimberlyyirsa Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Honestly...this is my first time chiming in on MFP but I just had to! You are such an inspiration! I love that you didn't go on a "diet", making it a lifestyle change and allowing treats every so often. Honestly, I was eating a handful of Cadbury mini eggs as I was reading this! Lol! But I worked it in, allowed myself a little treat on a day where I worked my butt off at the gym. You can't deprive yourself or you will just set yourself up for failure, right? I am new to MFP and I love it because it makes me accountable AND I love seeing success stories like yours...good for you!!!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    I remember your post when you had lost 100#. It was the picture of you in the clover shirt, holding your son. :happy: I was impressed and inspired then, and even more so now. 1000 days...CONGRATS!!!!! I have 206 days to get to 1,000. Hopefully, my 1000th day will be as wonderful as yours! Just awesome :bigsmile:
  • JNettie73
    JNettie73 Posts: 1,208 Member
    Options
    You are amazing and very inspirational. I loved reading your honesty in your post. Thanks for sharing your story.
  • mackemom
    mackemom Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    AWESOME!!
    You look great!
  • perseverance14
    perseverance14 Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    You look great! You make a great example!
  • momxs2
    momxs2 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! Inspiring and amazing!!

Loved your story...thank you for sharing!
  • icastro25
    icastro25 Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Your story is amazing and so inspirational. This is exactly what I was hoping to be able to do - not "diet" or change all my eating habits because I enjoy food, but instead make healthier choices when possible, workout more, and portion control. Just recently got serious with MFP and am reaching out to make friends. I think the social aspect of this is really inspiring and hope it keeps me on track. I just want to feel good in my body again. I am finally starting to enjoy running again, and am excited to do a race this summer.

I hope I can be consistent as long as you did so I see results. Thank you for being so strong and being such an inspiration to us all!
  • zoeysasha37
    zoeysasha37 Posts: 7,089 Member
    Options
    That's great!!! Such a big accomplishment!! You should be very proud!!!
  • ThatAnnieChick
    Options
    I needed this today; thank you.
  • mich1760
    mich1760 Posts: 34
    Options
    Thanks you for sharing your journey and your positive outlook. I wish you the very best. And hey Way to go girl!
  • enriquez18
    enriquez18 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Amazing post! So inspirational. Thank you for this! :smile:
  • nappsmcgee
    nappsmcgee Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    So inspiring! :)
  • Forever4me
    Forever4me Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    One of the best told stories I've read. Your accomplishment is astounding, and the grace and logic you used to achieve it is wondeful! Thank you for sharing.
  • LaDiiHeArT
    LaDiiHeArT Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I read every word! Your story is truly an inspiration! Thank you for sharing, and congrats on your weight loss! IT IS INCREDIBLE!
  • tammyhudson1978
    tammyhudson1978 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Thanks for sharing your story. You are an inspiration to us all. :happy:
  • merlewalton
    merlewalton Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    You look as amazing as your success story!

Congratulations to you on your achievement!

I'm restarting my effort from last year luckily I didn't gain all the weight back but NY winters are so blistery cold I didn't even go to the gym I had a membership to because it hurt to even breath outside at some points (-25 at times).

I'm not one for excuses so now that it's over 35 I'm running every day.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!