Apple shaped women, realistic waist measurement

Options
I am 5'2 and weigh 9st 5lbs. My measurements are 32G/H-29-35. I am a healthy weight, but according to some website I am supposed to have a waist of 24 inches?

Is this even possible for me at a healthy weight? My target weight is 8st 7lbs right now, but my waist probably won't ever be smaller than 27 inches even at that weight.

Is it possible for me to be healthy at all? I keep reading things about diabetes are heart disease and just about every health problem known to man, and how genetically I am 'inferior' to everybody else and according to the internet, there does not seem to be a whole lot of hope for me.

I already find it VERY hard to wear clothes, being petite with enormous boobs as well. I literally only wear leggings, short dresses, those playsuit/onesie type things and slouchy jumpers and tunics/smock tops. I have COMPLETELY given up on trousers all together and that is what works for me, but to hear that I am always going to be 'inferior' and unhealthy even at a healthy BMI is just embarrassing.

I am feeling very disenchanted.

Replies

• sarahdaniels600
    Options
    bump
  • Magdaloonie
    Magdaloonie Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'1" and no way is a 24" waist my goal! I've never been shaped that way and never will be. 27", now. That's doable. I forget what I am now. I haven't measured in a while but probably 30 or 31". An apple am I!