Mom of 6----6 months on MFP and Still Going :-)

Options

Replies

• Jaxsonjess
    Jaxsonjess Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    You look like you have lost alot more than 20!!!! WTG
  • Jessiejla80
    Jessiejla80 Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Wow. Seriously impressive! You look great and what a beautiful family you have!
    Lol! Still going with MFP! I think we are finished having children biologically????
  • Jessiejla80
    Options
    Congrats on a fantastic effort...the work has definitely paid off.

Can I ask, what are you doing for exercise?

I mainly use the gym and alternate training body parts. Bodybuilding dot com has several free programs. I followed Jamie Eason's for a while now I kind of do my own thing. I also do Beachbody workouts (p90x, turbo fire, slim in 6, or les mills combat)at home when my hubs is traveling.
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Oooooohh.....I have noooo excuses !!!! What an inspiration !!!!
  • peejaygee1
    peejaygee1 Posts: 3,588 Member
    Options
    Congrats on a fantastic effort...the work has definitely paid off.

Can I ask, what are you doing for exercise?

I mainly use the gym and alternate training body parts. Bodybuilding dot com has several free programs. I followed Jamie Eason's for a while now I kind of do my own thing. I also do Beachbody workouts (p90x, turbo fire, slim in 6, or les mills combat)at home when my hubs is traveling.

Thanks, I'm just moving onto a more dedicated weight training program, and your routine has given me some good pointers on the direction I want to follow.

Keep up the good work...you look amazing!
  • annenhie
    annenhie Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I wish my tummy looks like that! You are amazing.
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Wonderful!!! I have 6 kids 7and under so this is great to see! And just when I needed the motivation! Great job!
  • Fit2BeFly
    Fit2BeFly Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Hot mama!!! Way to go.
  • learnerdriver
    learnerdriver Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    Totally rocking it!!!!
  • cathipa
    cathipa Posts: 2,991 Member
    Options
    You are a ROCKSTAR! Awesome job!
  • Jessiejla80
    Options
    Wonderful!!! I have 6 kids 7and under so this is great to see! And just when I needed the motivation! Great job!

I can't imagine mine that close together! Lol! You're amazing! Mine are 11,10,6,5,2 and 10 months????
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options

I can't imagine mine that close together! Lol! You're amazing! Mine are 11,10,6,5,2 and 10 months????

Mine are 7, 5.5, 4.5, 3, 23mo, and 9mo :)
  • stephanj
    stephanj Posts: 898 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic! Thanks for helping me believe!!!!
  • TitanGM
    TitanGM Posts: 1,161 Member
    Options
    Well mother of 6 looking this good... applause!!! :drinker: :smile:
  • JazmineYoli
    JazmineYoli Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Green with envy. You look fantastic.
  • aquarabbit
    aquarabbit Posts: 1,622 Member
    Options
    You ma'am, are a warrior! That body and all those kids? Wowzers! Respect to you for all you do!
  • rosiereally2
    rosiereally2 Posts: 539 Member
    Options
    Wow!
  • suenewberry81
    suenewberry81 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Wow you look fantastic, I moan that I don't have the time to workout with 3 kids and a full-time job but looking at you has made me rethink and maybe I should make time, well done xx
  • Dancing_Laeti
    Dancing_Laeti Posts: 752 Member
    Options
    Now that's impressive!!
    Well done!!!
  • smanning1982
    smanning1982 Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Thank you for posting this, it is very inspiring for me. I am 31 and a mom of 4 :D and I have all those struggles with "kid food" in the house, you know dying to sneek a chicken nugget or popsicle lol seeing such an amazing transformation like you've gone through really inspires me!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!