The belly fat Cure diet any one tiry it?

KimberlyKurtz
KimberlyKurtz Posts: 287
edited September 21 in Health and Weight Loss
I just read the frist three chapters in the this book and wondered if anyone has tried it. If so did it work long term. I understand that sugar and carbs effect weight and weight loss but don't understand how not eating fruits, veggies or drinking milk is limited. For example I had a whole banana for breakfast am already over carbs and sugar if I did this plan. I've read the stores of success in the book but is this something you can do forever? Just curious. Thanks!

Replies

• jerjan
    jerjan Posts: 33 Member
    Good Topic, I have the book but haven't tried it. Some what doubtful about it. :noway:
  • my friend loaned me the book I it but don't get how only eating 15 grams of sugar is healthy when fruit has sugar. I am wondering if it's another fad diet.
  • Paige1108
    Paige1108 Posts: 432 Member
    First some disclaimers; I have not read this book. And I eat a lot of fruit.

The only reason I'm responding is I have lived very long term without processed sugar and find that very doable. And stopping eating processed sugar completely changed my body shape. I didn't expect this so I didn't do measurements, but I went from a size 12 pant to a size 6 pant, but I only lost 10lbs. And I kept that 10lbs off for 8 years without trouble.

The body processes fruit sugar very differently than it processes table sugar. Making table sugar far more likely to be stored as fat than fruit sugar. There's a lot of great info on the internet about this if you are interested.

I'm absolutely not saying this will happen for anyone else on the planet, I'm not even recommending giving up processed sugar, you have to decide what is best for you. My choice works for me, but it will not work for everyone, we are all different. Other than my problems with sugar, I try not to live with any other "food protocols".
  • Amandac6772
    Amandac6772 Posts: 1,311 Member
    I did it for about two weeks, lost 6 lbs but got lazy and let the processed stuff back in. I'm going to start something similar next week but it's going to be more of just cutting out the table sugar and if I want fruit I can have fruit kind of deal. Probably some better options though like blueberries.
  • Hey Thanks! I love fruit that is y I was questioning the book program. It seems that alot of foods that are processed have extra sugar. Thanks for the feedback!
  • Thanks for the feed back it's amazing how much sugar is in things once you really start to look at it! Thanks for the feed back and good luck!
This discussion has been closed.