Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• Lindsayryk
    Lindsayryk Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    O silly! I like your ticker! Though I prefer Loki to any avenger!
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I can acknowledge Loki's awesomeness, however...... I mean, c'mon - it's RDJ! There's no way Hiddleston beats RDJ. ;)
  • Lindsayryk
    Options
    I love iron man best of all the avengers. I do think cap amer is the most attractive. But Loki hands down makes me kneel ;)
  • Gameofthrone
    Gameofthrone Posts: 1,522 Member
    Options
    Why in the world wouldn't he?! Your user name is GameofThrones! NO ONE is as awesome as you!!!
    Awe your sweet =)
    Just from other forums, he doesn't seem to like me or anybody for that matter lol meh

& yes =)
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    I love loki! & how green his eyes are :love: :love:
  • Lindsayryk
    Options
    God yes! Sigh.....
  • Jason3589
    Jason3589 Posts: 734
    Options
    @gameofthrones Yes, now let's see if she sends me a request lol
  • Lindsayryk
    Options
    O no, you can keep thor! He does nothing for me. Love my dark tormented loki
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    wow...i took both of you @linds and @got for a Thor lover...lol

Thor, or even the actor that plays him I don't find as attractive. Idk why but I get this aloofness vibe from him, and I'm much more attracted to someone who has brains. Out of the original avengers I liked wolverine & iron man the most. I wish they'd be able to incorporate wolverine. *rawr*

& sure
  • Muldactus
    Muldactus Posts: 6,972 Member
    Options
    I'm afraid Wolverine as a mutant and X-man was at odds with the avengers far more frequently than he was cooperative with them. As I recall, in the comics he did actually work with the Avengers for a brief stint, but I don't believe it was official.

And I agree wholeheartedly. Ironman is the Shiz. And RDJ rocks. Love his quirkiness!
  • Azcosby
    Azcosby Posts: 150
    Options
    No
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    Ahaha I'm not sure about the comics, but I do remember he use to play a role in the old school cartoons. To what extent I don't remember, but I loved the xmen series so Wolverine was automatically one of my favs. If I do remember correctly at the beginning/most of it the whole team weren't exactly co-operative besides a couple. Idk I guess it's googlin' time.

Me too. He adds so much to the role. I know this isn't avenger related but another guy that I absolutely love is Joseph Gordon-Levitt
  • Gameofthrone
    Options
    & nah to Azcosby
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Sure! Why not? :smile: I should add that my answers are tentative and only based on yout profile pic. If you look like a good person or not. I need support and would like friends. However I only rally add people that I know If we can get to know one another though then sure! :happy:
  • Azcosby
    Azcosby Posts: 150
    Options
    Nah
  • mortalkowgirl
    mortalkowgirl Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Nope
  • mrfreestyle
    mrfreestyle Posts: 1,293 Member
    Options
    Yep