Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• Building_Bulk
    Building_Bulk Posts: 20,596 Member
    Options
    SherryRN45 wrote: »
    sdfrcf wrote: »
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    I don't know..his references haven't come back yet. I'm thinking he's sketchy... :wink:
    I am extremely sketchy and that's why we are friends...LOL

@nearoctober - yes

"yes" lol

LOL...now you just have to stalk me so you end up right below me and see if I send one.
  • shellma00
    shellma00 Posts: 1,684 Member
    Options
    SherryRN45 wrote: »
    LadyRN76 wrote: »
    I don't know..his references haven't come back yet. I'm thinking he's sketchy... :wink:
    I am extremely sketchy and that's why we are friends...LOL

@nearoctober - yes

"yes" lol

LOL...now you just have to stalk me so you end up right below me and see if I send one.

It's a trap.. bahahahaaaa... jk
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    WMDemetree wrote: »
    I agree with with you. Congrats, by the way.

Thumbs up!
  • Danny_Boy13
    Danny_Boy13 Posts: 2,094 Member
    Options
    @Heather: I would... so yes
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    edited December 2014
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »
    NO. I am going to be the antagonist here and I would not accept the person above me b/c their profile is set to private and unless I am able to learn that we have something in common (goals, body-type, geographical location), I would not agree to add the person.

Almost every person on this thread whenever I click on them has theirs set to private.. It's supposed to be a fun thread...

There is no fun 719 pages of 'yes'. It’s like the time-killing "will you date, F***, marry threads" based on peoples profile photo. At least the answers there are different and people add in odd comments such as compliments on photos or teasing about those who look like creepers. Would you have liked it if I said NO, I don’t add unattractive people? No, that’s unprovoked rudeness.
  • shellma00
    Options
    shellma00 wrote: »
    NO. I am going to be the antagonist here and I would not accept the person above me b/c their profile is set to private and unless I am able to learn that we have something in common (goals, body-type, geographical location), I would not agree to add the person.

Almost every person on this thread whenever I click on them has theirs set to private.. It's supposed to be a fun thread...

There is no fun 719 pages of 'yes'. It’s like the time-killing "will you date, F***, marry threads" based on peoples profile photo. At least the answers there are different and people add in odd comments such as compliments on photos or teasing about those who look like creepers. Would you have liked it if I said NO, I don’t add unattractive people? No, that’s unprovoked rudeness.

OK. I was not trying to be mean. People just take things on here too seriously sometimes. This is social media.. that is it.. I dont know any of these people and probably never will in real life. So I dont put much thought into these chit chat threads.. just like to play along like everyone else. :) Have a good day, and congrats! (Im guessing your a newly wed)

• summerhaze71
    summerhaze71 Posts: 1,204 Member
    Options
    I would say yes, but now I'm a little afraid to!
    maybe? o:)
  • WMDemetree
    WMDemetree Posts: 3,923 Member
    Options
    yes sure.. little risk would not hurt anyone
  • shellma00
    Options
    I would say yes, but now I'm a little afraid to!
    maybe? o:)

haha.. its ok.. I just dont want anyone to think I am attacking them in a social media thread. Especially when I dont know them and have no reason to do so. Im not a mean person, or I try not to be. But when you are reading something, it can be taken out of context. :) It's all good.
  • SwitzEngine
    SwitzEngine Posts: 3,418 Member
    Options
    sure
  • wildrose53
    wildrose53 Posts: 1,342 Member
    Options
    Of course
  • williecampos
    williecampos Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Si, Yes, Ja