Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• in_the_stars
    in_the_stars Posts: 1,395 Member
    Options
    Sure Niko! :)
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    Yes I believe I would!
  • OcotilloFire
    OcotilloFire Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    yup!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options
    Don't worry it was because I started talking about the magical 'small man syndrome' and somebody went in a huff puff lolol so no! @ little:laugh:

Oh yeah your ignorant prejudice blanket statement on your status.. I forgot about that. Yeah you and any other racist, sexist or any prejudice individuals have no place on my friends list at all. How am I even seeing this I was sure I added you to ignore as well.. Doesn't ignore list work on the forums? :grumble:

I'm not going to enter into a debate with you , you have but proved my point yet again . Nothing prejudicial about it, had you read the context. I'll make no apology for saying it and stand by it. You have a good night fighting the wrongs of the online world lol
  • fozzie500
    fozzie500 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    already am. she's great!
  • Littlemissrunner1
    Options
    Sure! ????????
  • saaber13
    saaber13 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    yes
  • Timelordlady85
    Timelordlady85 Posts: 797 Member
    Options
    sure
  • Manic5781
    Manic5781 Posts: 1,491
    Options
    Everyone needs a cartoon pal in their friends list so uh huh :-)
  • MrsFlint2013
    MrsFlint2013 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Sure. Friends are always good. :)
  • littlebutlean
    littlebutlean Posts: 2,159 Member
    Options
    I'm not going to enter into a debate with you , you have but proved my point yet again . Nothing prejudicial about it, had you read the context. I'll make no apology for saying it and stand by it. You have a good night fighting the wrongs of the online world lol

No debate required really and I haven't proved anything. You attack anyone and they'll usually respond appropriately.
  • Sinful_moon
    Sinful_moon Posts: 140 Member
    Options
    Heck ya!
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    Options
    With a name like sinfull, YOU BET!
  • cklbrown
    cklbrown Posts: 4,696 Member
    Options
    Yes I would!
  • BlueAngelChar
    BlueAngelChar Posts: 1,364 Member
    Options

No debate required really and I haven't proved anything. You attack anyone and they'll usually respond appropriately.

Yup nothing prejudicial about spreading blanket hate targeting a certain race, nationality, gender, or ethnicity! Not at all.. :laugh:

Someone still doesn't understand the meaning of prejudicial, and by continually claiming so proves how big that chip rests on those small shoulders of yours ! Your issue not mine , perhaps an understanding of the words you use are in order so you don't look like a bitter man! Oh wait ... Seems like you are already there
  • niko919
    niko919 Posts: 551
    Options
    sure
  • FloyMcCaudie
    FloyMcCaudie Posts: 1,132
    Options
    Cant break the #brocode so yea
  • mum23
    mum23 Posts: 248 Member
    Options
    Yup.