Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• philasaurus_rex
    philasaurus_rex Posts: 2,340 Member
    Options
    Loll yah, you make me wanna play Mortal Kombat

As you should!

• philasaurus_rex
    Options
    Loll yah, you make me wanna play Mortal Kombat

As you should!

PS Mortal Kombat isn't a game...It's life.
  • SubZeroDude
    SubZeroDude Posts: 1,519 Member
    Options
    ^ I'm excited for the new one coming out. The previous one had Freddy Krueger in it, and now they're adding Jason Voorhees. Freddy vs Jason for domination of Earthrealm?
  • philasaurus_rex
    Options
    ZooksBrah wrote: »
    ^ I'm excited for the new one coming out. The previous one had Freddy Krueger in it, and now they're adding Jason Voorhees. Freddy vs Jason for domination of Earthrealm?

Hahaha this thread is ruined right now! PS Battle for Earthrealm will be put on hold for me -- don't get back to the states for a while. But that Voorhees reveal was pretty intense.

• SubZeroDude
    Options

Hahaha this thread is ruined right now! PS Battle for Earthrealm will be put on hold for me -- don't get back to the states for a while. But that Voorhees reveal was pretty intense.

LOL thread has been shut down. That kinda sucks. Good luck out there and thanks for your service.
  • bullsogs2223
    bullsogs2223 Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    Yes sure
  • philasaurus_rex
    Options

LOL thread has been shut down. That kinda sucks. Good luck out there and thanks for your service.

Shut. Down. All because of our mortal enemy, Madababanas. Also, I just realized the guy immediately under her who said this...
    joek030 wrote: »
    Sure she looks like fun!

Should've been looked at more as a creeper and one who would mistaken mfp for cupid.com haha!

Earthrealm...full of creepers. Might have to start handing out spinal smashes!

• SubZeroDude
    Options
    Eh, he's just bordering the friendly/flirty line. I've seen some REALLY bad cringeworthy creepy stuff. But, I know what you mean. lol

Bullsogs, I'd be your friend if you were as enthusiastic as Mortal Kombat as we are.
  • philasaurus_rex
    Options
    Eh, he's just bordering the friendly/flirty line. I've seen some REALLY bad cringeworthy creepy stuff. But, I know what you mean. lol

Bullsogs, I'd be your friend if you were as enthusiastic as Mortal Kombat as we are.

I'll second that...regardless of faction...I'll take the steps to bridge that gap.

• The_left_turnover
    The_left_turnover Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Yes
  • philasaurus_rex
    Options
    Is lightening friendly?
  • cristina4970
    cristina4970 Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    yes