Welcome to Fun and Games! Many of the discussions in this category are games based on responding to the most recent comment. Please take a moment to refresh the page and make sure you are replying to the most recent comment to keep the game going!

If the above poster sent you a FR, would you accept?

Options

Replies

• ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Options
    augustdon wrote: »
    Yes

As long as she sent a message along with it sure :)
  • pechepanda
    pechepanda Posts: 7,939 Member
    Options
    nope
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    pechepanda wrote: »
    nope

Yeah, yeah I know you don't like me lol
  • pechepanda
    Options
    yea, but you still dont get why,
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    yea, but you still dont get why,

Ehh I'm curious why?
  • pechepanda
    Options
    youre usually incredibly rude and conceded in every interaction ive had with you and the whole point of this app for me is to have more positivity and healthy things in my life.
    I dont dislike you, interacting with you just defeats the purpose of the app for me.
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    Yikes. Good job we're friends already
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    youre usually incredibly rude and conceded in every interaction ive had with you and the whole point of this app for me is to have more positivity and healthy things in my life.
    I dont dislike you, interacting with you just defeats the purpose of the app for me.

You didn't know I was just kidding around? I'm not really as rude and arrogant as you might think. I wasn't trying to be rude with you..I mess around with other people like this all the time. I guess you took it the wrong way. I'm actually trying to be a PT so in a way...I do understand what you're talking about.
  • Sbivens2383
    Sbivens2383 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    I sure would!
  • ScorpioJack_91
    edited March 2015
    Options
    Yikes. Good job we're friends already

We're friends :)
  • pechepanda
    edited March 2015
    Options
    @‌Alisontheice
    well were already friends, but of course, shes one of the sweetest nicest people Ive ever met, its impossible not to love her.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Options
    Sure and I don't care if there's a message attached
  • jessticlesx
    jessticlesx Posts: 1,321 Member
    Options
    sure
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    sure

LMAO your name makes me laugh....I wouldn't mind being friends as long as you send a message
  • pechepanda
    Options

You didn't know I was just kidding around? I'm not really as rude and arrogant as you might think. I wasn't trying to be rude with you..I mess around with other people like this all the time. I guess you took it the wrong way. I'm actually trying to be a PT so in a way...I do understand what you're talking about.
    you come off as rude and you dont stop when i ask,
    and you cant take it when i act the same way back towards you,
    but just so you know, i dont dislike you, i just want to avoid negativity
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options

you come off as rude and you dont stop when i ask,
    and you cant take it when i act the same way back towards you,
    but just so you know, i dont dislike you, i just want to avoid negativity

Well I stopped calling you a hippie anyway like you asked and I don't get angry when you act rude to me...actually I thought you were kidding yourself...that's why I kept bothering you in a way. I just thought you were joking too. Honestly I think this is a big misunderstanding...you can't take what I say too seriously on here lol
  • LovingLifeInCalifornia
    LovingLifeInCalifornia Posts: 9,362 Member
    edited March 2015
    Options
    From an outsider...I thought you two were friends and were just giving each other a hard time...

@pechepanda‌ and @BlackScorpio91‌
  • ScorpioJack_91
    Options
    From an outsider...I thought you two were friends and were just giving each other a hard time...

@pechepanda‌ and @BlackScorpio91‌

Like I said...I thought she was messing with me too so that's why I kept going at it and then I realized she didn't like it. It's hard to tell online if someone is being serious or not.
  • Annedreeahh
    Annedreeahh Posts: 505 Member
    Options
    yes
  • pechepanda
    Options
    I was, but you kept flagging my posts and getting all offended,
    and then you got annoying and mean