My mom just took away the tv without any warning!

Options

Replies

• keem88
    keem88 Posts: 1,689 Member
    Options
    lol get a life and stop mooching off your mom, get your own place
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    Guys she might have learning problems like me as im 31 and live with my mom.
    If this is the case then I certainly apologise for my comments.
    Doesn't sound like this is the case though.
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options

Hi Stormy. I have replied to some of your other posts. While you may still live with your Mom, I have never seen you rant about not having a television. You have valid questions about losing weight and getting healthy. Exactly what MFP is for.

Keep doing good girl!

Thank You!!!
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    punch her in the face

:smokin:
  • skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Options
    skullshank- you did nothing wrong!!!

perhaps not, but what i did do is jump to some conclusions that may or may not be true about the OP.

(but between you and me, the more replies of hers i read, the more i think i was right :wink: )
  • Cameron_1969
    Cameron_1969 Posts: 2,857 Member
    Options
    tv rots your brain
  • CallMeCupcakeDammit
    CallMeCupcakeDammit Posts: 9,375 Member
    Options
    lol get a life and stop mooching off your mom, get your own place

kelso-burn-o.gif
  • jennifer_417
    jennifer_417 Posts: 12,344 Member
    Options
    Maybe you should quit worrying about the tv and..you know...get a job...or something. Your mom is obviously trying to convey a message, albeit awkwardly...let her cool down and try to talk to her about it reasonably.
  • stormyxpony
    stormyxpony Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    skullshank- you did nothing wrong!!!

perhaps not, but what i did do is jump to some conclusions that may or may not be true about the OP.

(but between you and me, the more replies of hers i read, the more i think i was right :wink: )

yup!!
  • carolsteele45
    carolsteele45 Posts: 43 Member
    Options

Well it looks like she has a viewing problem now as well
  • KrazyDaizy
    KrazyDaizy Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    So what you are saying is that your mom may have an empty room soon, right? YES!!! I'm looking for a room to rent and someone to cook me dinner.
  • atlantisak
    Options
    Oi, you posted this exact same thread in Etsy. Your thread got taken down, but I saw a lot of inconsistencies. I bet you're a troll, OP. And if you had the TV taken away, then you probably did something (either with or without realizing) to have it taken away.
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    Options
    Oi, you posted this exact same thread in Etsy. Your thread got taken down, but I saw a lot of inconsistencies. I bet you're a troll, OP. And if you had the TV taken away, then you probably did something (either with or without realizing) to have it taken away.

you can post threads on Etsy? Mind=blown
  • cavia
    cavia Posts: 457 Member
    Options
    Her house, her stuff, her rules.
  • SunofaBeach14
    SunofaBeach14 Posts: 4,932 Member
    Options
    Cocaine kills
  • Sinisterly
    Sinisterly Posts: 10,913 Member
    Options

you can post threads on Etsy? Mind=blown
    Did not know either!
  • tvfangirl
    tvfangirl Posts: 20
    Options
    You may be right about what?
  • rachrach7595
    rachrach7595 Posts: 151 Member
    Options
    Your mother probably paid for the tv therefore she can do what she wants with it.
    And in my experience as a mother you probably did something to warrant the tv being taken away. Whether or not you want to fess up to that is your own business.

Side note - if you are over the age of 18. Move out, get a job, buy your own tv.
    Problem solved :grumble:
  • sway1080
    sway1080 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Just break up.

LOL.
  • mantium999
    mantium999 Posts: 1,490 Member
    Options
    To stormy and skull, I just wanted to thank the two of you for bringing me a smile in what was otherwise a completely worthless thread. Your interaction gives me a glimmer of hope for this world yet. Good game.